Activision and High Moon announcing Deadpool project at SDCC

Could it be a non Kinect Avengers game that's actually worth my time? Hopefully, it's the first announced Marvel game which Marvel is actually taking seriously.

Could it be a non Kinect Avengers game that's actually worth my time? Hopefully, it's the first announced Marvel game which Marvel is actually taking seriously.

Activision is still publishing, so I wouldn't get ur hopes up.

High Moon is a pretty good studio tho, deff intrigued to see what they are working on

War For Cybertron was a fun game, I enjoyed it. So I'm interested.

I like what High Moon was able to do with the Transformer games. I know seeing Activision's name is a bit unsettling but they definitely do put out quality games

So guess what high A-list Marvel character just got his very own game coming from Activision? Seriously guys, you will never guess what character is getting his own game lol. Click away.

Activision is still publishing, so I wouldn't get ur hopes up.

High Moon is a pretty good studio tho, deff intrigued to see what they are working on
A guy with an XBox for these games hates Activision more than a guy playing them on PS3
From what I gathered so far (none of the PS3 games I have are from Activision though) their games are better on PC and XBox360, more bugs and annoyance on the PS3
So guess what high A-list Marvel character just got his very own game coming from Activision? Seriously guys, you will never guess what character is getting his own game lol. Click away.
:lmao:
I literally cracked, cause when I was having a shower after 1:00 am I thought of Deadpool and this one, and wondered when will this have his own game

W. T. F

Seriously
Looks genuine so far
With little material to inspire from it could be pretty easy to develop the game, and harder at the same time

I still want my long overdue Moon Knight game, in the right hands it would make an excellent title

Hit Monkey!?Pfft there goes hope yet again,I would also love a Moon Knight game!!

What The **** ? Fire everyone at Activision

Don't know about Activision firing people But I am annoyed already although perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised!

At long last, now we too can experience the magic of playing as...

we-outta-here.gif

If MARVEL & Disney are smart. They will not renew their contract with Activision when it expires & find a more respectable Company

I wonder IF they'll use elements from the Hitman games!?
yWf5S.jpg

LZOAm.jpg

31560.jpg

Yychx.jpg

6iLtc.jpg

TrjIt.jpg

Deadpool is a needed boss to fight in this one

If this was a Deadpool game where he goes & kills for whoever hires him & they end up being random MARVEL characters. I would have preferred that instead

Deadpool vs Punisher, just for funny moments with Punisher

Why the heck haven't they made a Deadpool game anyway? >_>

Why the heck haven't they made a Deadpool game anyway? >_>
No movie? I don't really know, maybe for someone as moderately big as him they wait for his movie release before making a game for him

You'd think they would have made a Guardians of the Galaxy game, considering the movie is slated to come out soon.

I do like what High Moon produces, though, so I'll give it a chance. Could be good.

Never cared for Transformers, never tried any of their other games, so if I play this one it will be the first of their games I play

Who the **** is Hit Monkey? Is this real? They're making a game about....THIS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"