• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Actor and actresses you can't stand

marvelman2006

Sidekick
Reaction score
so I thought with summer blockbusters heating up I would start a thread about one actor and actress you cant stand and a reason. it can be anyone, no holds bar.

actor: Will Ferrell

His act is the same in every movie now and brings nothing new post anchorman.

actress: Rachel Bilson

worst acting ever in jumper to the point I was yelling at the scream for her to question how hayden's character was moving so quick.

Actor: Clive Owen - He's boring.
Actress: Angelina Jolie - Boring actress

People who have payed attention to my posts will know who I mean. If they say it they get a cookie.

LaBeouf. Remember when Hollywood action stars were guys like Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Lundgren, and Van Damme, real tough guys? This guy's name isn't even tough. It's bad enough he was in an Indiana Jones movie, but know he's Indiana's son. Uggh.

I would say Channing Tatum, but he's not actually an actor... he's just a guy they pay to stand in front of a camera with a blank look on his face.

So my vote goes to Worthington, just because I'm sick of seeing him nab every action hero part in Hollywood despite mediocre talent.

For actress... Jennifer Aniston. Yes, I've wanted to bang her since the first season of Friends but she plays the same character in everything. Of course, that's also because she's in the same movie over and over and over again.

I think Courtney Cox has more presense than Aniston anyday.

Hayden Christiansen

Here me out. It's only because of the Star Wars prequels, but it's even in his non-Star Wars work where he comes as very blank and uncharismatic.

Even with Shattered Glass, he was just okay; it was the strong cast that carried the weight of the movie. Even when he does okay, like his New York hustler character in 'New York, I Love You', he just lack humility. Even his Brookyln accent was okay but he WAS not convincing enough.

I take Sam Worthington over Hayden anyday, if there was a 2 man war of the most 'wooden actors in Hollywood'.

You sir, win a cookie!

Now just imagine it.

Megan Fox.

Sure, she is pretty. She's not a bad actress, just not very good. What I don't like is how she comes off as a total ****e in like every movie she's in. She RUINS that Jonah Hex trailer for me. "They searched you pretty good didn't they?" "Wouldn't you?"

Shut up. Her characters are always someone you don't like. Her nicest one is probably the role in Transformers, and I still think she comes off as a *****. I don't know why people obsess over her honestly.

Megan Fox.

Sure, she is pretty. She's not a bad actress, just not very good. What I don't like is how she comes off as a total ****e in like every movie she's in. She RUINS that Jonah Hex trailer for me. "They searched you pretty good didn't they?" "Wouldn't you?"

Shut up. Her characters are always someone you don't like. Her nicest one is probably the role in Transformers, and I still think she comes off as a *****. I don't know why people obsess over her honestly.

Haha! Shut up. I've said that to someone on-screen a few times! :hehe: Megan Fox definitely isn't terrible, but far from being even considered decent IMO. I'm going to see Jonah Hex anyways simply for the fact that it is a comic book movie.

Ashton Kutcher. I just hate the guy. It's one of those people that i cant even watch a movie with him because of unknown hate for him.

As actors: Keanu Reevs and Nicolas Cage. They are just bad actors.

Tom Cruise irritates me more by his attitude than his acting.

Keanu Reeves, Hayden Christensen, and Taylor Lautner can't act their ways out of paper bags, nor is Lautner remotely attractive if you ask me.

Nicolas Cage takes really really bad roles and is a really lazy actor.

Everytime I see Leonardo DiCaprio I just see Leonardo DiCaprio. He sucked in Titanic and Gangs of New York and wasn't that good in Catch Me If You Can. The only thing I liked him in was What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Megan Fox is not a good actress, nor is she as good-looking as people make her out to be.

Jennifer Aniston is annoying, a mediocre actress, and continues to throw herself pity parties about Brad years and years after the fact.

Debra Messing
Sarah Silverman
Will Farrell
Chris Rock
Jessica Alba

Nic Cage has done alot of bad performances and bad movies, but when he is good he is a terrific actor.

Kristen Stewart. If you don't want the attention and popularity and mega-fan worship that movies like Twilight can give you, then don't take the ****in roles ya dumb *****. If you know that something that has a big following like those books has even a remote chance of catapulting you into the spotlight, then you lose all right to whine and complain about getting such attention after the movies are made and you lose any right to criticize anyone else in a similar position. Go back to making your crappy little indy flicks that only 12 people will ever see so that the rest of us don't have to put up with your whining and constant *****face anymore.

Julia Roberts. She's just really not good enough of an actress to get put on the pedestal she's been put on. Same goes for Sandra Bullock.

Sex and the City actresses.. ****ing agree! UGH! Also? Whoever the **** played Evy in the final Mummy movie. That .. was the worst performance I've ever seen..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"