• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Actor and actresses you can't stand

Gerard Butler needs to just go away. I don't think I've liked him in anything since 300. I still can't believe they made a sequel to Olympus Has Fallen. That was the most boring and cliched action movies I've seen in 20 years.

Dean Cain is one of the worst actors to ever walk this earth. He especially annoys me because he SUCKED as Superman, but because it's pretty much the only thing anyone knows him from (other than classics like The Dog Who Saved Christmas and shooting his mouth off about people less fortunate than him on Fox & Friends) he keeps finding ways to keep himself in the Superman conversation. I hope Supergirl gets canceled after two episodes, solely because of him.

Gerard Butler needs to just go away. I don't think I've liked him in anything since 300. I still can't believe they made a sequel to Olympus Has Fallen. That was the most boring and cliched action movies I've seen in 20 years.

Agreed. Other than him, there's nobody else I really can't stand.

Used to be Channing Tatum for me but after seeing him in Jump Street that changed. I can't really think of anyone else tbh. Maybe Johnny Depp

From Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow: Jude Law and Gwynneth Patrow. My hope is that because most of the film is CGI Law and Paltrow can be excised out and real actors shoot their scenes.

Jim Parsons - waaaaay over rated as a comic actor.

Now that NotSoLongAgo has mentioned it, I feel the same way about Tatum. Same with Matthew McConaughey and Dave Bautista; I couldn't stand them before but after seeing the former's recent output and the latter in Guardians of the Galaxy, I do like them now.

Have Mark Wahlberg make up for the horrible crimes(literally) he did in the past?

If not , then he remains in my hate list regardless of how much a good actor he is now.

That no talent alleged "comedian" actress Melissa McCarthy

"Nuke it from orbit"

I guess this person counts since she is in movies and tv shows now...

Amy Schumer

I can't recall if I have posted on this thread before, but for me it's Leonardo Dicaprio (or as I call him, Leonardo Decapitated). I just can't stand him. If he's cast in a film, I do my best to ever avoid watching it. I still haven't seen Titanic or The Departed because he's in them.

Ryan Gosling. He's really starting to believe his own hype I think, because he's just incredibly smug in everything.

I can't recall if I have posted on this thread before, but for me it's Leonardo Dicaprio (or as I call him, Leonardo Decapitated). I just can't stand him. If he's cast in a film, I do my best to ever avoid watching it. I still haven't seen Titanic or The Departed because he's in them.

That 's a very weird reason to be be missing on some very good or even great movies .

I mean I hated Mark Walhberg , but I still woould watch good movies he starred in.

I was just reminded of this... Ashley Judd. Remember when she was everywhere in the mid to late 90's? Remember how most of us yawned at her films? Remember how they just used to keep making them for like 8 years? Why?

With Ashley, it's not that she was a horrible actress but, so absolutely smug and un-compelling in about every role she ever played. What I always took away was that she seemed to (as well as the producers that put her in things) confuse ENUNCIATION with ACTING. They are not the same thing. Just properly pronouncing every word in your script with emphasis isn't acting, Ashley.

Channing Tatum~ overrated actor with horrendous acting ability.

Shia Labeouf ~ I can't stand to see him in any movie period.

Seth Rogen ~ I don't like his brand of comedy, acting, & his obnoxious personality.

Last edited:
Ryan Reynolds.
Thing is, I have no grudge against the man himself, I don't know him but I can't stand his acting and voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"