Adopt A Newbie Program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, can we bring this back? Such a good program. :up:

The tricky bit is to get the timing right. You want a "Hype Hero" with a lot of free time on the Hype who's hours match those of the newbie...

and where in blue blazes did you find this thread?
and does that have the BUMP thread too?

I wouldn't trust most of you to care for a bag of flower let alone a newbie.

But to make it interesting, if your newbie is banned, you will be banned also.

Ugh, sometimes I wish my rules would be law. :o

The newbie rule is "If you have to ask, then you're still a newbie."

It's not about join date, or post count. There are people here for a week with 1000 posts, and people from Spider-Man Hype days who just hit 700. There's a balance within the two factors, that, when perfectly aligned, ascends you beyond that of a newbie; you start to understand the nuances of this site, and start to understand the ways of it's people. Once it's established that you're comfortable in your own skin, are you a newbie, no more.

i don't think of myself as a newbie but the adoption thing sounds fun and i'd like to give it a try :D
i am the sort of 17 year old in foster care that just wants money for smokes newbie if you will :)

I need someone strong in the ways of the post to help me get my large avatar! PM me wth adoption papers to sign. I'm so lonely:o

But to make it interesting, if your newbie is banned, you will be banned also.

Ugh, sometimes I wish my rules would be law. :o
Sometimes you have wonderful ideas.:woot:

I was adopted and passed around like a hot potato. :huh::csad:

I've seen Onimar and Lazlo around...speedin bullet is beyond help though...he would be a project for HWD I think

Speedin Bullet - You should have Hollow Wood Director adopt you. After like a gazillion posts after he first pledged to adopt a Newbie he still doesn't have one.

I find it odd that both of you suggested Hollow as my oldbie. I think it was planned from the very beginning that he would melt my brain with Mr. Peg. I have unlocked the final conspiracy....

I find it odd that both of you suggested Hollow as my oldbie. I think it was planned from the very beginning that he would melt my brain with Mr. Peg. I have unlocked the final conspiracy....

Oh yes, I just love doing all that evil mindgame stuff to unsuspecting newbies of course. Just like the Church of Scientology I find mental abuse is an effective way to soften up newbies to do the oldbies will.

P.S. I'm available if any newbies would like to be adopted by me.

Guess I'm a newbie:

Anybody up to adopt me. :o

92823420061107screen002_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"