Anatomy of a Fanboy: A Psychological Analysis of Console Gaming’s Super Fans

You've been posted at the mecha of Sony bashing for like a year now, you can't blame me for seeing how their vile ways have slowly tainted your mind. :cmad:

Not even when I send you a picture of me hugging a Ps3 and copies of Uncharted, MGS4 and God of War 3 will you stop thinking that *I* bash Sony! :cmad:

Blas has made 23 anti-sony threads this month alone. He's as hardcore as fanboys come.

Blas is going to drive a truck full of overheating 360's into Sony HQ :o

You may have removed your curse, but you haven't removed your hatred for Sony from your heart. You'll always be a fanboy :(

Blas once killed me for saying the PS3 had a good game.

True story.

Calling someone a fanboy on a thread is like calling someone a racist in real life. Its thrown around WAY too much. Oh, almost forgot, PS3 IS THE ****!!!!!

I am actually the greatest fanboy of all time. DRT, Gammy and the rest have nothing on me.

I'm ten times the fanboy WHF will ever be. I've been a diehard fanboy for three seperate gaming platforms in the past two years alone, I've got way more experience with double-talk and false hype.

I'm ten times the fanboy WHF will ever be. I've been a diehard fanboy for three seperate gaming platforms in the past two years alone, I've got way more experience with double-talk and false hype.
I am the forefather of the entire Xbox community here. You can't possibly measure up to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"