The Wolverine After Japan, what else could they do with Wolverine?

ooh! that is something i really want to see, the reaction of Sabretooth when he finds Logan doesn't remember him. that will definetly set him off

You won't get that, they are sticking to the continuity of the other X-Men movies, so the next time they meet is in X-Men1 , which we have already seen.

edit: Unless....I just had a thought, this is teh only way i can think of that they could bring in Sabertooth again and not have it muck up the continuity of X-Men1....he has not been called Sabretooth yet, so if they stick to that, after they meet again, at the end of the movie(say, Wolverine 3), they could have a scene like Revenge of the Sith's Darth Vader transformation scene...where Sabretooth is subjected to an experiment that promises him to be stronger and faster than Wolverine, so that's what makes him a bit bigger, with the black eyes and hair extensions, and as a side effect his memory is wiped. So, he has a little bit of memory come back in X-Men when he grabs Logan's dog tags, just as Logan had a little memory come back when he met Stryker.
So, wolverine and Sabertooth meet in X-Men, neither recalling the other, and Logan not realising the new revamped Sabretooth was the guy who said he was his brother in Wolverine 3.

Last edited:
Not really when they fill it with non characters for crap singers to play who probably got paid alot to do nothing.

There's no way Will I. Am was paid anywhere near Patrick Stewart or Halle Berry's salary, sorry. This was probably his first acting job and he's not a household name to begin with, so he probably didn't get too much money. Ryan Reynolds and Liev Schreiber probably got a good sum of money, but I doubt Will i am was paid/demanded too much money, in comparison to what it would cost to have done an X-Men 4

What are the chances of some details such as castings or returning characters being revealed at this year's comic-con?

I think First Class is going to take priority over any Wolvie news this year. Perhaps Comic-con 2011 will be the year of the Wolverine

i bet they will set it in the future, like showing wolverine older, with bishop and future mutants

I'd say Russia. During the 1980's. Have Wolverine face off against Omega Red.

This would be my choice, I have been dying to see Omega Red on the big screen for a long time now and Wolverine 3 would be the perfect oppurtunity to do it, I also wouldnt mind Sabretooth returning for W3 to show how he became more feral by the time X1 rolled around, they could always just erase Wolverine's memory for real this time by using an actual device rather than a terrible excuse.

How are they gonna do Russia? We are already in the late 80's after Japan. Plus Wolverine already left Team X. Unless it is just part of a loyal Soviet faction that is hell bent on nuking the west and Logan wants to save the world... :whatever:. It's wishful thinking though. They already waited 3 years to do Japan. I doubt they are doing a third movie in 2015 when the first didn't even make huge profit. It's the one villain I've been hoping to see since X-1 though. Or maybe merge FC2 and Wolverine 3 into the same movie with separate plots so that Wolverine doesn't actually meet the X-Men? Doubt Jackman would play second fiddle to the X-Men though.

Last edited:
You never know, if this movie does well enough it could warrant a sequel. Look at it like Wolverine is X-Men or Batman Begins, which did decent enough, but has a sequel that outdoes the original, thus propelling the series forward. If that's the case, the writers could try to sprinkle hints towards what the next movie could be about (ie. the existence of Omega Red)

Definetley need to see Omega Red either in a Wolverine move or a future X-men movie.

my only question with using him... would be how to modernize him...?

Pretty simple

Mak him a pretty buff looking guy with tentacles coming out of his arms.

I meant backstory, wise...

They could explain in a flash back that Wolverine encountered him during the Cold War and defeated him than and he though he killed him idk

Not really that complicated of a character to " modernize".

If the X-Men movies were connected to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I'd say play on the angle that just about every country tried to make their own super soldiers, which essentially resulted in Weapon-X and Omega Red being created by their respective countries. As it is, Red could still fall somewhere into that general storyline, playing off the fact that Wolverine 2 could still take place during the Cold War (or even around the time that the Berlin Wall falls).

no sure where to put this but Wolverine Anime trailer looks much better than last one

I wouldn't mind seeing him do a couple of one-man mercenary jobs, he could travel to various places, Canada, Madripoor, Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"