After The Credits Game

pooh912

Civilian
Reaction score
This Game Is About What Should Have Happened After The Credits Of A Certain Movie. Every Poster. Leaves 2 Sentences Of What Should Have Happened After The Credits And The Next Poster Leaves 2 More Sentences. After 10 Posts. A New Movie Is Thrown Out There In Which The Game Begins Again. I Will Start It Off.

X-men 3
After The Credits Let The Games Begin!!!!!!

Brian Singer Arrives And Tells Everybody Xmen 3 Was Just A Joke. And He Is Filming The Real X-men 3 Right Now!!!!!!!!!

Pooh912's "After the Credits Game" Thread:

After Pooh912 hits submit a mod notices the thread and moves it to the movie section!

This Game Is About What Should Have Happened After The Credits Of A Certain Movie. Every Poster. Leaves 2 Sentences Of What Should Have Happened After The Credits And The Next Poster Leaves 2 More Sentences. After 10 Posts. A New Movie Is Thrown Out There In Which The Game Begins Again. I Will Start It Off.

X-men 3
After The Credits Let The Games Begin!!!!!!

Brian Singer Arrives And Tells Everybody Xmen 3 Was Just A Joke. And He Is Filming The Real X-men 3 Right Now!!!!!!!!!

stop with the capitalizing every word...it's a gimmick, a crappy and hard to read one at that.

and here's my thread contribution:

Iron Man

samuel jackson starts to yell you will join the avengers
and im not yelling this is the way i talk didnt u see snakes on a plain im nick fury b^tch

xmen 3 after the credits.

bryan singer awakes from his bed in a cold sweat. laying next to him is bret ratner , bryan looks is horrified and frantically grabs his clothes while rushing out of the room .

Superman Returns after the credits

Bryan Singer comes out and says "I should of stuck with xmen"

then bret ratner ***** slaps brian singer and a fight occurs better then any action scene in superman returns

The whole crew come together... and finally relized that they should've just dropped the camera as soon as the film began. The Real Cloverfield Monster is then revealed to be...
[blackout]a fly.[/blackout]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"