Sequels After X-Men: Days of Future Past, how many X-Men films from FOX will be released?

Reaction score
In your opinion, how many X-Men films from FOX will be released after X-Men: Days of Future Past?

With the current movie series. Right now, at least three. Even if The Wolverine and Days of Future Past disappoint at domestic box-office, I'm pretty sure both movies will do well in overseas because of 3D and price inflation. I also don't see FOX giving up on X-Men and doing a reboot in the future as a solution to gain more interest with the general audience.

I think after X-Men: Days of Future Past, the 8th film will be released in 2016 or 2017.

I think 2 at least. Talking about team movies.

but hopefully more

3 would be awesome.

I want this franchise to be longest franchise EVER :D mainly with original cast, I mean, like 5 or 6 movies with them. it would be EPIC

Looking back at all the Marvel films that was released since 1998. Besides MCU, X-Men is the only one comic-book movie series that has yet to be rebooted or ended. I just feel grateful that this series has last this long. The first X-Men movie came out when I was in elementary school and I already finished college and there's still more X-Men movies to come.

I really think 2 or 3 more movies , at least I hope so.
As long as there is an X4 that makes X3 right. I really love X3 it is a great movie when you are not a whiny fanboy. But Rogue was f***d up big time and that ending just was not right to end the X-Men series.... but I really hope DoFP restores a lot...

I think DOFp will help this series go back to basics. No more prequels and move forward to future adventures.

I agree that DOFP is a game changer. I don't see it as being anything but a huge success. With most of the original cast back with strong players from First Class, on top of Singer and company handling the production that will include actual Sentinels, it can't loose. That being said, if it ends with reestablishing the present day time line in a way that can ignore X3, then it's on my X-compatriots! It is on. Hopefully we'll have 3-4 more films. A Decimation storyline would be great, as well as the subsequent Utopia period. Maybe an AvX sort of situation to end it all would be awesome!

I'm hoping for a Fast/Furious revival on this series but since its the X-Men, it should be bigger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"