Sequels Map out future X-Men films from Marvel Stud10s!

Reaction score
So i already created this before, but that thread is just for the 2020s unlike this one.

X-MEN MAINLINE FILMS
I am not gonna make a roster for every mainline X-Men film, because that would just lead me to think more. But I want the X-Men in the first film to be already established and all the big names are there, either in the mansion or in a mission somewhere else. They are divided in 2 to 3 squads. Scott, Ororo, Jean, Rogue, Hank, Betsy, Lorna, Alison, Bobby, Remy, Warren, Logan, Piotr, Lucas, Sean, Alex, Emma, Jubes, Kitty and Forge are part of the main X-Men team with Charles of course serving as a mentor. Not every one of them will appear in each film, some will cameo in 1 film then have an eXpanded role in another film, some will leave or die. Like I really want to see the X-Men evolve and have status quo changes within the neXt ten X-Men films. I'd like to see Sarah, Shiro, Cecilia, Kwannon and Tessa as well.

Storylines and villains
X-Men I: I want to see Bastion for the film and have the Sentinels in full glory. Omega Sentinel as a villainess and I guess Nimrod as well. I'd feature Cyclops' squad here, while Storm's squad making a cameo appearance in the post credit scene telling the viewers that Cyclops isn't the only one with a mutant squad in the world. Then it ends with a text display "Storm will return in X-Men II".
X-Men II: Mister Sinister and the Marauders. I would set this in a different country like an European country. So basically Xavier is abducted and Storm's squad goes to find him and rescue and stop the sinister plans of Nathanial EsseX once and for all.
X-Men III: The squad of Cyclops and Storm feature in the film, with a third squad by Havok joining the roster. So basically its the end of the trilogy, but not really the end of the mainline films, but its like the Infinity War of the X-Men. I can't think of a storyline yet but i want to be the third film to be massive, which will lead to a status quo change and an epilogue to Avengers vs X-Men! I guess more Sinister?!
X-Men IV: A smaller yet intimate film compare to the third film and features the new squad of Cyclops with the film focusing on the Phoenix force of Jean. The notorious Hellfire Club enters the social mcu scene! Selene and Emma in full fierceness glory!
X-Men V: So this film finally introduces Magneto and the Brotherhood (no QS/SW). First film appearances of Avalanche and Destiny. The new squad of Storm headlines the film. The ending teases the inevitable Dark Phoenix Saga.
X-Men VI: The Dark Phoenix saga and all that space epic featuring the bird like aliens, the Shi'ar and the queen Lilandralien! Jean's final film appearance! oh my!
X-Men VII: I want to see the mutant massacre in this featuring the Morlocks like Marrow, Caliban and Callisto. Storm's squad headline this. Gambit and Rogue are in it as well. However I would replace the Marauders for another villain team? maybe some human villains along with that cure?
X-Men VIII: The Apocalypse is nigh. The prelude to Age to Apocalypse. Archangel appears in the post credits scene with a text description "Archangel will return in X-Men IX."
X-Men IX: I guess I see this as the Days of Future Past of the Mcu films, but this one features two different realities instead of two time periods. Dimension travel is involved.
X-Men X: Magneto is back and he brings the Asteriod M and the rebellious Acolytes with him. Other mutant teams join the action for a showdown of epic proportions! Some unstable mutant utters the words "No more mutants" at the end decimating 99% of the mutant population including Magneto, Jubilee, Angel, Mirage and Polaris. Only 198 mutants eXists after the film.

SPLINTER/SPIN OFF FILMS
The New Mutants: Mirage, Cannonball, Sunspot, Karma, Wolfsbane lead the film.
The New Mutants Return: Magik and Cypher joins the party.
The New Mutants Rise: Warlock and Magma joins the graduating students. Prelude to X-Men X.

X-Force: Cable, Domino, Warpath, Boom Boom, Shatterstar lead the film
X-Force 2: Feral joins the team. Stryfe enters the scene. Prelude to X-Men X.
X-Force 3: Rictor joins the team.

X-Factor: Multiple Man, Strong Guy, M, Siryn lead the film along with Forge.
X-Factor Vol. 2: Polaris and Havok join the investigations.
X-Factor Vol. 3: Prelude to X-Men X.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"