Aliens are real...ly....really cute!!! Awe...

MIB already did it :D

m73syq.jpg

men-in-black-alien.jpg

If this happens to be real, holy cow this is awesome! I love alien talk

Now that we have hardcore physical evidence there is no denying the truth. The ball is in your court Science.

It's fake. Or it's something else that isn't an alien

Wasn't there an alien autopsy video awhile back? As much as I want to believe that there is extraterrestrial out there, I'm pretty sure this is another hoax that will fade into obscurity.

It's fake. Or it's something else that isn't an alien

Yeah, I'd like for this to be real but I doubt it will be.

I'm just puzzled by Greer's claims that if classified documents about UFOs were revealed we would never need oil, nuclear power, or coal again. Has he seen these documents? How does he know UFOs don't run on some product that is unavailable on Earth?

tumblr_mbstz1FlVa1qfqq0xo1_250.gif

I do love the mass "no way its real"..........its easier to say its a fake than to actually wrap your mind around something extraterrestrial

Peter Dinklage continues to simply disappear into his roles.

I think there was an episode of Destination Truth where people were chasing after shadows looking for tiny aliens in the Atacama Desert.

First of all, FAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Second, that thing ain't cute. It is ugly as sin. It looks like a penis after it's been inside Lindsay Lohan.

First of all, FAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Second, that thing ain't cute. It is ugly as sin. It looks like a penis after it's been inside Lindsay Lohan.

you win comment of the year in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"