Endgame All Avengers line-ups here! (Endgame Spoilers)

Mutant 77

Supreme Keeper of the X-Men Movie Continuity
Reaction score
These are the line-ups I see on-screen. I tried to order the members according to the sequence in which they "officially" joined the team.

Well, I have still some doubts left about having a Line-Up 6 (final fight of ENDGAME) and about some alternate codenames I should or should not use... let me know!

Avengers Line-Up 1:

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Thor
Hulk

Avengers Line-Up 2:

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Thor
Hulk
Vision
War Machine
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver

Avengers Line-Up 3 "Civil War Team":

Iron Man
Black Widow
Vision
War Machine
Black Panther
Spider-Man

Avengers Line-Up 4:

Steve Rogers
Black Widow
Thor
Vision
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Winter Soldier
Hulkbuster (Bruce Banner)

Avengers Line-Up 5 "Quantum Team":

Captain America
Iron Man
Black Widow
Ronin
Thor
Professor Hulk
War Machine
Rocket Raccoon
Nebula
Ant-Man

Any feedback?

Last edited:
What's the purpose of this thread? Just to simply list line-ups? What kind of feedback are you expecting to get out of this? I don't see a discussion here.

What's the purpose of this thread? Just to simply list line-ups? What kind of feedback are you expecting to get out of this? I don't see a discussion here.

In the last movies, especially "Civil War", the parameters were blurred. Kinda of.

Well, we can also discuss if there's truly a Line-Up 6 at the end of "Endgame" and the right codenames we should use.

EDIT:
Added Scarlet Witch to Line-Up 4.
Should Captain America be renamed "Nomad" or "The Captain" for Line-Up 4?
I also used the name "Ronin" for Line-Up 5.

I think you need to state the intent of your thread better. Especially in the first post. I still have no idea what you're striving for. Are you asking what do people think the official Avengers line-ups in the movies are? If that is your question, please actually state that in your post because at this point, your intent of the topic is not clear.

I think you need to state the intent of your thread better. Especially in the first post. I still have no idea what you're striving for. Are you asking what do people think the official Avengers line-ups in the movies are? If that is your question, please actually state that in your post because at this point, your intent of the topic is not clear.

Okay.
After all, I don't see why I can't post Avengers threads anymore.
I will write a premise.

It's not that you can't post threads. I moved a couple other ones you made because they were things like an Iron Man 2 thread in an Avengers forum and things like that, so you put them in the wrong place. This particular thread is more on topic because it has something to do with Endgame.

I'm simply saying as someone coming into a thread here for a discussion that your intent should be more clear so people will be more active in your threads. If you don't give people a talking point or a general guide of what the conversation is, you will confuse people and they won't reply. That is my point.

EDIT:

I had left War Machine out of Line-Up 2. Fixed that.

EDIT:

Added Black Widow to Line-Up 5.

EDIT:
Added Vision to Line-Up 3, The Civil War faction. ;)

Do you need to add Cap's Civil War team too?

EDIT: added War Machine to Line-Up 5.

So the Line-Up 5 is the official last Avengers team we got so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"