All Hypsters behold the newest Hype smilie!!!

NEWMATT.gif

...Gawd I love you so much now...:ikyn

:heart::heart::heart:

When are we gonna get a Gwen Smilie? :cmad:

It is the best, aside from my future Gwen one. :o

just because theyre mods they get their own smilies? injustice!

Thank you to whoever did the Kid You Not Smile. Seriously.

just because theyre mods they get their own smilies? injustice!

I know! How dare they actually have fun and bring lively discussion to the community for once in their lives? :cmad: :cmad: :bh:

Bunch of attention ****es is what they are.

:lips:

All who dislike the smilies are banned :cmad:

...except Pickles.

The line will be genius once :tob: has been included. Hey, I'm just sayin'. :o

I know! How dare they actually have fun and bring lively discussion to the community for once in their lives? :cmad: :cmad: :bh:

i was thinking more along the lines of them falsely believing theyre "above us" and should be immortalized via smilies because their names are red. not only do they muffle free speech, but now they are destroying our equality! :cmad:

Nothing will take the place of the classic smilies...:o :woot: :oldrazz: :csad: :word: :cmad:

Just when I think I Kid You Not smilie can get no better, DL goes and improves it. :up: This is a great day for the Hype. Welcome, my brothers and sisters...to the Golden Age! :ikyn

If there was a Showtime smilie, I would use it and say "I'm watching you running before you have walked." :csad:

If the smilies are of iconic and cult figures discussed by the Hype, I think Falafel Guy from Batman Begins should get one :ninja:

"Flass, I got kids to feed!"

I'm out of it for a little while, all the mods get smilies of grandeur[/Hansolo]

:csad: I fear change.

There should also be an Emo smile...or lack of smile. Hmm. I'll have to ponder that a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"