Sequels All Year Avengers

L0ngsh0t

Superhero
Reaction score
When will we ever get off the 2 movies train for MCU?

I don't think Ant-Man, Panther and Strange could nessecarily be summer tentpole releases....but a good movie can make money year round and they might have less competition if say: Strange was released around Halloween, Ant-Man in January, Panther in April, Gaurdians in August....
I'm not saying every year have 5 movies....but a third movie a year they should go for at least pretty soon

Edit:

I think the most likely counter to this is "people will get over-saturated with Marvel movies" Which I think there are two points. 1) I think these movies would be more for the fanboys anyways and could survive on more fanboy viewership like Underworld has released in January 2.) Movie franchise only get over-saturated when the quality goes down....if they make good movies the market won't get over staurated.

Last edited:
The two movies a year thing is so that viewers and the stars don't get over whelmed with the continuity and have to rush to make the next film. i Think that they should push back the avengers 2 a year to give more time to open up the MCU more

An easy solution to this is to let the MCU start spilling over onto TV. Unlike the big screen, CBMs are *ideally* suited for TV series, which allow for a lot more content over the course of a 16-hour (or even just an 8-hour) season, as opposed to a 2-hour "season." And TV requires a helluva lot less budget. And allows for a whole lot more crossover between shows.

The two movies a year thing is so that viewers and the stars don't get over whelmed with the continuity and have to rush to make the next film. i Think that they should push back the avengers 2 a year to give more time to open up the MCU more

Yeah I think they should wait 3 to 5 years before releasing The Avengers 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"