Alright Hypesters... Fess Up...

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
Have you had desire's for some one of the same sex? If so, does it make you gay? Bi? Confused?

I can honestly say that I have had desires for the same sex. But I'm not gay, or confused or bi.

*shrugs* I'm also comfortable enough in my own sexuality that I'm not embarassed to admit it.

Can't say I've had desires for someone of the same sex, but I do think some are hot. :o

I am confident in my own sexuality to say someone is good looking although they may be of the same sex, but I do not entertain thoughts of pursuing an individual who is of the same sex. I prefer the opposite sex. Most ideally I prefer Blondes to Brunettes, but either is really fine. I've known both that were great people and both that weren't.

dpm07 said:
I am confident in my own sexuality to say someone is good looking although they may be of the same sex, but I do not entertain thoughts of pursuing an individual who is of the same sex. I prefer the opposite sex. Most ideally I prefer Blondes to Brunettes, but either is really fine. I've known both that were great people and both that weren't.

arigato Mr Roboto

guys are too hairy and too stupid to ever be attracted to one.

Equint77 said:
guys are too hairy and too stupid to ever be attracted to one.

Reynolds.jpg

:0

you just proved my point..

thanks!!!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
that dude's pecs and six-pack are hairy and stupid. :down

Ryan Reynolds > You.

Ripped six-pack > Beer belly.

Mxtt said:
He's not that hairy. :o

cause he probably shaves... so how will you feel when he borrows your razor to shave his ass hair. :o

Equint77 said:
cause he probably shaves... so how will you feel when he borrows your razor to shave his ass hair. :o

I'd auction it off eBay and make a fortune. :o

Mxtt said:
I have that issue of men's health and actually tried the exact same diet and routine Ryan Renoylds says he did...it actually worked pretty well

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"