Same-Sex Marriage Now Legal in the Magic Kingdom...

im pretty sure if i was gay i would want to be a girl and be a princess? lol

i dont know :dry:
If you're a feminine gay guy, maybe but you're generalizing a huge amount of the population in your statement.:o

If you're a feminine gay guy, maybe but you're generalizing a huge amount of the population in your statement.:o

that was just me personally, i know there are a lot of butch gays.

this is very surprising, but good news. i always assumed that a huge corporation like disney would be against gay marriage. i figured they were influenced by big religion, but i guess not. good for them.

this is very surprising, but good news. i always assumed that a huge corporation like disney would be against gay marriage. i figured they were influenced by big religion, but i guess not. good for them.

Why would a corporation be against gay marriage? It’s more money for them. It’s not like right wing fundamentalists are fans of Disney anyways.

Why would a corporation be against gay marriage? It’s more money for them. It’s not like right wing fundamentalists are fans of Disney anyways.

I bet--hating Cinderella aspiring for more than cleaning, wanting to put Alladin and Jasmine into Guantamino Bay...:wow:

puavhy7.jpg

"Planet Unicorn, heyyy...!"

I've just got to know...
Waldo.jpg

You'd think he'd be all over this as part of the "gay agenda"... :csad:

because big corporations are evil and greedy, like christian conservatives... duh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"