Amalgam Opinions: Re-Designing / Improving on the origins of Dark Claw

I always felt like batman would always feel a bit third wheel around the justice league, especially in direct confrontation against metahumans. Darkclaw, would be Bruce giving up on his humanity and altering his body with nanites, lacing his bones with some superstructure, having nano healers in his blood and amplifiers/direct feed from his senses to his cave supercomputer (chemical analysis smell and taste, voice recognition and noise removal earing, telescopic and microscopic eyes). His claws would not be cybernetic but part of the costume, he would have many on his gloves, that could be used as claws or projected like batarangs .

I always felt like batman would always feel a bit third wheel around the justice league, especially in direct confrontation against metahumans. Darkclaw, would be Bruce giving up on his humanity and altering his body with nanites, lacing his bones with some superstructure, having nano healers in his blood and amplifiers/direct feed from his senses to his cave supercomputer (chemical analysis smell and taste, voice recognition and noise removal earing, telescopic and microscopic eyes). His claws would not be cybernetic but part of the costume, he would have many on his gloves, that could be used as claws or projected like batarangs .

wow..cool.
So instead of Adamantium being forced...we have nanites restructuring him.

1) Any backstory to go on how he gets the nanites?
2) Any other details?

Same way Bruce gets his stuff, his company has a big research wing, that he can feed ''stolen'' alien, villain and fellow supers technology. I always thought the world best detective to be the world's best corporate spy. He would try not to create any unfair competition from it as a company, but has darkclaw he would reverse-engineer whatever can give him an edge over the powerhouses he faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"