AMAZING Green Lantern fan trailer

MTV says Nathan Fillon loved it.

Yea that is pretty cool when the person who is featured in this guys fanmade trailer comments on it. It was brought up here i think i mentioned it the other day, and someone pointed it out over in the trailer's thread in the green lantern section too.

the trailer was great. the only thing that was a bit distracting was when they recited the GL oath or whatever towards the end. It didn't mesh well with the background music. Otherwise, it was the best fanmade trailer I've seen.

the trailer was great. the only thing that was a bit distracting was when they recited the GL oath or whatever towards the end. It didn't mesh well with the background music. Otherwise, it was the best fanmade trailer I've seen.

Yessir I agree with you on that. When I heard it I was like "Is that what the oath sounds like irl?" because in my head the oath sounds amazing. Like the pledge of allegiance.

Yessir I agree with you on that. When I heard it I was like "Is that what the oath sounds like irl?" because in my head the oath sounds amazing. Like the pledge of allegiance.

Yeah, I had real debate in my head about whether or not to add that in. It's from Superman: TAS and it has really triumphant music behind it already.

There was one point where I had taken it out, but it just wasn't complete without the oath! Oh well, I just wish there was another oath out there with no music, but I looked EVERYWHERE!

You could have if you got the equipment to do it, record the oath yourself, or if you got a friend with a good voice to do it.

Yea i know man, i was just throwing my two cents at you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"