Sequels Amazing Spider-Man 3 Costume Discussion.

CyclopsWasRight

Well, he was.
Reaction score
There's been a trend now, most likely to sell toys, that with a new movie brings a new costume.

Sometimes this is a blessing, Thors most recent costume is the product of tweaking his first costume until it's gotten to it best yet.

And other times a Curse, Captain Americas in The Avengers.

However with most superhero movie franchises the characters don a new costume or a tweaked costume for each new movie.

So with that in mind what direction would you like Sony to go with the costume in ASM3?

__

I'd love to see them evolve his costume to represent some of the many he's had in the comics.

For instance I'd like to see him in a Black and Red costume rather than Blue for a change.

Perhaps the Alex Ross suit...

BroHawk_Concept_Spider_Man_4_by_Spanglerart.jpg

or simply using the existing ASM2 Suit and changing the blue to black, the lens to black and maybe losing the raised webbing.

Alternatively I'd like to see the Big Time costume at some point on the big screen.

I'd actually be fine if they brought the old costume back,

If it had more vibrant colours and more visible webbing!

I think Spider-Man looks better in red and blue.

However, maybe the red and black look would work with the symbiote. I know in the past it made his whole suit black, but it's an amorphous organism, and could leave some red for coolness.

No,No,No, you can't make his suit black, because if you do, I will kill all of you bastards with my Ex-wife's coochie ray gun! Trust me, you want no part of that!

Seriously though, that's like making the smurfs black, it just doesn't make sense. Please don't **** up this time Sony, we are counting on better sequels than your first attempt at a functioning Spidey flick.

A mix of the two costumes would be cool.

Not a fan of it. I Loved the TASM suit. gutted they're not bringing it back (i actually prefer the TASM suit for the most part over the classic).

If anything, just have the "new" costume in TASM 3 be the same as TASM 2, only using the vibrant colors of the original TASM suit.

Just did these...

Simply a change form the blue to black.
BLACK_SPIDER_MAN_1.png

Same as above but with black lens
BLACK_SPIDER_MAN_4.png

Full body
pose_23.png

Same as above but with black lens and white frame
BLACK_SPIDER_MAN_5.png

And these are sloppy but you get the idea...

White/Black suit
WHITE_SPIDER_MAN_3.png

With black lens and frame
WHITE_SPIDER_MAN_2.png

With black lens and white frame
WHITE_SPIDER_MAN_1.png

Negative zone inspired
NEGATIVE_SPIDER_MAN_1.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts