Comics Back in Black

Agreed. Looks like Peter is going to be ticked off, thats the only reason he would wear the black costume again. So, who is Norman going to kill?

Cool. We might see him return to the use of the black suit for night and red suit for day.

Cool. We might see him return to the use of the black suit for night and red suit for day.

Aloha,
I could live with that. Or just go Black for a while. For a guy who could not sew, the all black made much more sense.

Spidey rules

Ok, crazy theory time. What if Peter is the new Venom? If he is wearing the alien costume while dealing with Red Goblin (and it kinda looks like he is judging by the webs coming from the top of his hand from the preview panels), it may be out of desperation to take down Norman. Perhaps Gobby kills several of Pete's friends and in his rage he keeps the Venom alien. That could explain why he still has it in the new #1 Amazing and why we are getting a new Venom series. It isnt Brock wearing it, its Peter.

Also, the current Venom series has the alien pregnant again. This could be a way for Peter to possess the Venom alien while Eddie can still be "Venom."

Ok, crazy theory time. What if Peter is the new Venom? If he is wearing the alien costume while dealing with Red Goblin (and it kinda looks like he is judging by the webs coming from the top of his hand from the preview panels), it may be out of desperation to take down Norman. Perhaps Gobby kills several of Pete's friends and in his rage he keeps the Venom alien. That could explain why he still has it in the new #1 Amazing and why we are getting a new Venom series. It isnt Brock wearing it, its Peter.

Also, the current Venom series has the alien pregnant again. This could be a way for Peter to possess the Venom alien while Eddie can still be "Venom."

Aloha,
I think the black costume is going to be short lived. Whether it's cloth or the symbiote, we just don't know yet.
Spidey rules

Aloha Donald Thomas,
I just want to say I've been off-and-on lurking on this site for well over a decade, and the fact you are still active AND still have the same greeting/ signature/ avatar makes me incredibly happy. Keep up the good work man :yay:

Oh, and I'm super excited for the Black Suit! I just hope it's not handled the way it was post Civil War/ pre One More Day.

Spidey Rules

Aloha Donald Thomas,
I just want to say I've been off-and-on lurking on this site for well over a decade, and the fact you are still active AND still have the same greeting/ signature/ avatar makes me incredibly happy. Keep up the good work man :yay:

Oh, and I'm super excited for the Black Suit! I just hope it's not handled the way it was post Civil War/ pre One More Day.

Spidey Rules

Aloha,
Don't you know I am one of the original Keepers of the Flame. My flame will never die out. Thanks for the compliment.

Spidey rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"