Comics Amazing Spider-Man #557

I remember that... Maybe that's the ish I was thinking about?

Man, I'd love to go deep into my boxes, but I can't be arsed! I really need to develop an easy access system to my collection :(

And to bag and categorise a few 100, damn!

Aloha Mate,
To read and enjoy is human, to bag,board and preserve is divine:word: Once you've spent the time and money to purchase these gems, you must preserve them.If you use acid free boards, and archival sleeves, you can get away with putting two comics in a sleeve back to back.Other than that, make preserving your collection a project that you do during commercials on TV or some other down time.
Spidey rules

I finally was able to pick this up along with last week's issue. Overall I liked the whole arc especially the last issue.

The Good
1:Even though I like Bachalo's art it tends to be kind of confusing and hard to follow.

2:I like the villain, but I prefer street level villains.

3:No thought balloons.

The Good:
1:The bums coming to the rescue at the end. :cwink:

2:Vin/Peter roommate subplot coming to fruition

3:Great fight scenes

4:Last page was classic.

My only other question would be, is why didn't Spidey's Spider sense warn him that Dr Rabin was the killer in the first place?
After mulling it over, I guess one could assume that Rabin's powers which gave the illusion of a short fat man could also evade his Spider sense.

See that wasn't too hard.:cwink:

I liked Spidey running into light poles and such :D That was fun!

Really enjoyed the art too, and it really fir Spidey and his world. I'd like to see more Bachalo art in Spidey as I think it's a nice blend of cartoony and realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"