The Amazing Spider-Man Amazing Spidey Video Game Thread. - - - - - - Part 15

Tried it for a few nights now, nothing, just swing around for ages.
Weird
This will be annoying, but try uninstalling and install it again, it works for PC at least
And save a copy of your save file

I really hope Activision surprise us and have had Beenox work on a next gen Spidey game all this time! Seeing how great the effects and details are for the PS4, I'd love to have a long developed game for that system. Maybe it's one of the launch titles?

Imagine a Spidey game with the graphics shown in those game vids. That thought makes me drool!

I also think Beenox said they were splitting their team again after ASM? Or even before ASM? Hmm...

I mean, Activision must realise that giving the devs time and equipment is what really makes a difference. They must feel that they want a Spidey title as huge as the Arkham games given the potential.

I know I will need to upgrade my computer for future games, whether they are ported to the PS4 or the PS3

I'm having lots of fun these days with the combat system in Amazing Spider-Man, beside a few awkward moves it's the best (ground) combat system in a Spidey game, I might not look back at combat in previous Spidey games as fondly as I did before this week, hope Beenox improve it for the next tie-in

What will be this year's Spidey game? Thought Beenox will be doing a game per year kind of deal.

What will be this year's Spidey game? Thought Beenox will be doing a game per year kind of deal.
Nothing out about it yet
Pac-Master might be the first to come up with information about their new game, just like he did with Amazing Spider-Man. ProjectPat might find some before PM

We're not sure, yet. I hope they surprise us with no title for this gen but one for the next instead.

Just imagine Sandman or Hydro-Man in next gen with the particle details. Or Green Goblin throwing those bombs! Awesome!

We're not sure, yet. I hope they surprise us with no title for this gen but one for the next instead.

Just imagine Sandman or Hydro-Man in next gen with the particle details. Or Green Goblin throwing those bombs! Awesome!
I expect they'd make a watered down version of the main game on PS3

I really hope Activision surprise us and have had Beenox work on a next gen Spidey game all this time! Seeing how great the effects and details are for the PS4, I'd love to have a long developed game for that system. Maybe it's one of the launch titles?

Imagine a Spidey game with the graphics shown in those game vids. That thought makes me drool!

I also think Beenox said they were splitting their team again after ASM? Or even before ASM? Hmm...

I mean, Activision must realise that giving the devs time and equipment is what really makes a difference. They must feel that they want a Spidey title as huge as the Arkham games given the potential.

I'll be totally stoked to hear two different bits of news from Beenox.

1) There is no Spidey game for this year and they'll only be working on ASM2.

2) The game will be made for the next gen consoles i.e. PS4.

I for one agree on not wanting a game this year

One thing I want is to have a feel of a big Spidey world with many villains and characters. I still think Chameleon would be awesome to see in a game. He could serve a great purpose to a story. You don't have to battle every villain presented in a game, so it doesn't matter that he isn't boss material. I also want lots of cameos and mentions of characters as well as hints of their existence.

I think this should work, Beetle is a party in Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro

I wonder if the old ASM suit will be a bonus suit in the next game.

After loving it as much as I do now, I hope it is

Rhino actually does return. You'll fight him again in the sewers, using electricity to subdue him.

Yes, I too do not want a new game out this year. I want them to focus on ASM2 - The Game and release it for the PS4.

Though, it is likely they'll release one for the PS3 and another for the PS4.

Which I hope they don't do.

A very awesome modder going by the screen name sosiska, made this for me today. The design may not have made it into a Movie, but I still get to use it. :woot:

pSjVivf.jpg

[YT]GdUemfGGuFY[/YT]

Last edited:
He looks more nekked in this costume than having something on, very much appreciate the insertion of the Raimi suit instead of this one
At least PC has the possibility to mod

Is it possible to get a physical copy of this game for PC? If so, where can I get it? All I can find is the downloadable version for fifty bucks...

You should look around the net for Steam Keys. There are places that offer them really cheap. You can pay with a paypal account, and will get the Steam code emailed to you either within minutes or the next day. That's how I recently bought this game.

It's probably never going to happen, but if a game went for a bright, vibrant comic look I would love this:
attachmentgg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"