Americans: What Would You Do If Trump Wins A Second Term?

He never pay for anything himself. If he has to shell out his own cash for the ticket he may never leave.

Canada isn't letting us in so I'd be stuck. May as well do what we do now, try and fight from the inside.

Thanks to Trump, there's nowhere to go and no other countries that would let us in.

Trump shouldn't be allowed to go to another country anyway where he could sell state secrets. The only fitting place for him is a penal colony. But an iron mask in a dungeon somewhere would be better.

I'll accept it, like a rational American should. While at the same time preparing for the inevitable Civil War.

tenor.gif

Trump shouldn't be allowed to go to another country anyway where he could sell state secrets. The only fitting place for him is a penal colony. But an iron mask in a dungeon somewhere would be better.
What keeps me from worrying about him selling state secrets is knowing he doesn't have the attention/memory span to recall any of them.

I'm not sure what the point of posts like this is supposed to be. The general attitude seems to be one of a learned helplessness and pessimism, which is exactly what encourages leftists like Chomsky and Davis to advocate voting for Biden because they see no alternative.

You suggest a revolution is impossible in the conditions of the current pandemic, and yet millions of people came onto the streets this year in exactly such circumstances, burning down police stations and facing down brutal violence from state security forces. Are you really trying to argue to me that Joe Biden, the architect of Black mass incarceration, will somehow fundamentally transform the racist and oppressive nature of the U.S. security state?
The 40% are fine with how Trump and this country is being ran and will oppose anyone trying to go against him. Expect more Kyle Rittenhouses and Proud Boys attacking those people in the name of Trump if he wins and this uprising were to occur. It would be the street version of Civil War.

This FALSE EQUIVALENCY between Biden and Trump is causing more harm than good.

What keeps me from worrying about him selling state secrets is knowing he doesn't have the attention/memory span to recall any of them.

Or the genius to understand any of them in the first place. But maybe under truth serum he'll be telling something that seems important only for Russia or North Korea to discover it's one of Trump's crazy conspiracy theories after a few minutes.

I love how you guys are under the assumption that HE HASN'T already given Putin some secrets. Remember his convos with him are hidden in a secret server and he refuses to have transcripts of their meetings.

I love how you guys are under the assumption that HE HASN'T already given Putin some secrets. Remember his convos with him are hidden in a secret server and he refuses to have transcripts of their meetings.

There were a few... "disappearances" in the months after he was elected.

Frankly, Kushner is the bigger security threat. He literally was asking for anything he could get his hands on. And we know he sells stuff to the Saudis.

There were a few... "disappearances" in the months after he was elected.

Frankly, Kushner is the bigger security threat. He literally was asking for anything he could get his hands on. And we know he sells stuff to the Saudis.

Unlike Trump, Kushner is said to be an "avid reader" of classified security briefings.

:dry:

The most dangerous people in his administration are the ones who actually have some intelligence.

Trump thinks he's the most intelligent though. So intelligent that he'd probably demand the CIA be changed to the Central Agency because he's the only one deserving of the quality of intelligence.

I feel quite sure he has.

Yeah a big IF, but if he loses and were to bolt to a foreign country, regardless of us wanting to dunk on his intelligence, there really is a treasure trove of intel for any competitor nation out there with what we all suspect is Trump's casual engagement with the duties of his office and the information that naturally passes through the Oval Office and which one can assume the POTUS gets briefed on. Even certain regular daily protocols we might find innocuous at first glance could be exploited in ways we could never imagine by a hostile power. To put that in perspective there is literally a presidential poo collecting duty among the president's entourage. They collect the POTUS's **** when he's away from the WH on like foreign trips. Sounds nuts but there is a lot you could gather from medically analyzing the prez's poo, way more than anything revealed in any public medical records, which even under the most transparent of administrations is a bit of sham kabuki theater for the public.

Does the prez have allergies? Are they taking any kind of medications? If so, what are these meds proscribed for usually? Meds for a physical ailment or are these more associated with mental health? Any Illicit drugs? Are they an alcoholic? What's their general stress level? Genetic profile reveal any tendencies towards disease in the family? And more I can't think of off the top of my head.

Why bring up such an odd factoid? Because it illustrates how (In normal times.) tight as a drum the office of president HAS to be. The stuff we can't imagine as regular folk? Trust me, somewhere, at some time, there were multiple rooms across the world with really smart people thinking about the security of the POTUS. How to ensure it and how to undermine it. At one point either somebody said "Wait... What about the president's ****?" or word got to U.S. intel that a foreign power was trying to obtain the president's **** and there was, insane to think, an adjustment of protocols and security measures accordingly. There are secret parts of the POTUS's daily routine, info and updates, and methods, that countries' intel agencies around the world would salivate at the thought of getting even a hint of any specificity of, regardless how minor a detail.

And the real threat if Trump bolts is probably those in his entourage, like Miller, Kushner etc. He goes "in exile" and those folk are going with him. The thorough need to shake loose every possible security risk and poison pill left by Trump and his minions is going to be a huge priority once he is hopefully out, doubly so if he does decide to leave the country and flee what we all hope is likely prosecution and a public laying bare of all his corruption and criminal acts.

Which we have ample evidence of and not a single excuse not to act on.

Interesting fact Krypton. I certainly didn't come in here and expect to read about presidential excrement.

Edit

Should he win, who wants to start Rogue Squadron and help the rebellion?

Interesting fact Krypton. I certainly didn't come in here and expect to read about presidential excrement.

Edit

Should he win, who wants to start Rogue Squadron and help the rebellion?
I'm more partial to Inglorious Basterds myself, but you do you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"