If Hulk and Iron Man had to fight,who do you reckon would win ?

No real point in having one. Most agree that no matter how much Iron Man throws at him, Hulk can take it, get stronger, and finish the fight in victory.

Most. There's a few who believe technology would win the day.

I was watching TIH today & seeing the Hulk rip a lot of machinery to shreds. What sucks for Iron Man is, he's in the machinery.

IM has fought and won against the Hulk.

Matter of fact he knocked the green guy out.

That means little; so has Batman.
I can't help it if some writers choose to overlook the obvious.

^I remember that one. That had to be, hands-down the silliest thing I've ever seen in comics.

The silliest? Sure it's up there, but come on. How about the time Superman needed Spidey's help against Venom?

I believe the words "I've seen" tell the tale. Never saw the supes & spidey vs. venom comic. That's just as silly, true.

Venom webbed Supes' face, & he had to use his heat vision to get it off. I would think it would be like real spider silk to you or me-a minor nuisance, but no big deal. And his punches were really hurting Superman. If Venom could do that to Supes, he'd have killed Spider-Man a long time ago!

Venom webbed Supes' face, & he had to use his heat vision to get it off. I would think it would be like real spider silk to you or me-a minor nuisance, but no big deal. And his punches were really hurting Superman. If Venom could do that to Supes, he'd have killed Spider-Man a long time ago!

LOL. I like Venom & all but that's just ridiculous.

Hulk would win. If IM had the Hulkbuster armor it might be a little more even, if not he would get pwned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"