Batman Begins An analysis of Batman Begins through the film noir filter.

Aw, it was you screweing up posts. I found it funny when I saw it days ago, but once you're trying to look smarter than you are, it takes just one click to undo your fun attempts. The post of mine you made fun of and I edited, was nothing but joking on your Batman pics so how can I have second thoughts about a joke I made myself?

I just didn't make iot easy for you when you tried to go the easy way.

Sorry, you'll have to use the brain from now on.

Little ol' El Payaso having trouble dealing with intellectually mature posters again? Say it ain't so.

JTStarkiller said:
Regarding the podcast...

Liam Neeson as Ducal. Said it twice, made me laugh. :D

No, he said Ducard, but he has a french-ish accent. Notice how he pronounces film noir?

By the way, El Payaso, thanks for taking a thread about analysis of the film and making it about yourself. I guarantee if I had done that to a thread about the Burton films you would be *****ing at me.

JLBats said:
No, he said Ducard, but he has a french-ish accent. Notice how he pronounces film noir?

Okay, I suppose I don't know much about speaking English with a French accent, so you're probably right. It really sounds like an 'al' sound.

JTStarkiller said:
Okay, I suppose I don't know much about speaking English with a French accent, so you're probably right. It really sounds like an 'al' sound.

Listen to how he says femme fatale as well. Dead giveaway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"