An Apology

Schlosser85

Civilian
Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to make a thread for this, or where I should put it if I did, and if it's out of place, the moderators can do as they wish with it, but I felt compelled to say something.

It's been brought to my attention lately that I've been overly aggressive, hostile, and inflammatory, especially in the Politics forum. This year has been a stressful time for me as I'm sure for us all, and I've been frayed at the edges recently. Nevertheless, it was not my wish or intention to be a negative presence who makes their time here more unpleasant for anyone else who comes here seeking the same outlets as I do, and I wish to extend my apologies to anyone who feels that way (who doesn't already have me on ignore and is actually seeing this, I say in an awkward attempt at humor). Going forward, I will try to conduct myself with more restraint in regards to my fellow Hypesters and hopefully I haven't already alienated most of you.

As I said, if this is inappropriate, the mods can dispose of it, but I wanted to say something in the forum where it's the most warranted.

I wasn't sure whether it was appropriate to make a thread for this, or where I should put it if I did, and if it's out of place, the moderators can do as they wish with it, but I felt compelled to say something.

It's been brought to my attention lately that I've been overly aggressive, hostile, and inflammatory, especially in the Politics forum. This year has been a stressful time for me as I'm sure for us all, and I've been frayed at the edges recently. Nevertheless, it was not my wish or intention to be a negative presence who makes their time here more unpleasant for anyone else who comes here seeking the same outlets as I do, and I wish to extend my apologies to anyone who feels that way (who doesn't already have me on ignore and is actually seeing this, I say in an awkward attempt at humor). Going forward, I will try to conduct myself with more restraint in regards to my fellow Hypesters and hopefully I haven't already alienated most of you.

As I said, if this is inappropriate, the mods can dispose of it, but I wanted to say something in the forum where it's the most warranted.

I hadn't noticed, but I slam people too.

Everyone else is at their wits end, too. When I have marriage counseling, my wife and I bicker mostly about politics. The therapist says we are far from alone right now.

I haven't noticed. But I also generally think Politics discussion should be left for "adults" in a less moderated section because some people really need to be told in an uncensored way how stupid they are when they spew conspiracy theories.

I haven't noticed. But I also generally think Politics discussion should be left for "adults" in a less moderated section because some people really need to be told in an uncensored way how stupid they are when they spew conspiracy theories.

Restraining myself is.....a challenge at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"