an army of batmen!!

OK here it is.no cheatting!nobody must see the adress of the pic...it would be too easy.
be fair.
batman.jpg

I have to admit U guys are good at the game!(and nice enough to play)
Falcone your pic of McLeod (didn't know him) was beautiful!
Blueberry I hope we'll see Ur hard one very soon. :)

CLARKY said:
I have to admit U guys are good at the game!(and nice enough to play)
Falcone your pic of McLeod (didn't know him) was beautiful!
Blueberry I hope we'll see Ur hard one very soon. :)
This one isn't that easy, too. It's clearly somthing done right after the first Batman movie. Good inking and someway a familiar style.
A drunken Art Adams?

ah!
Of course.or U can leave now with 1000 $.your choice.
:D
is that your final answer?

Mark Bagley? He had a run on spider-man.

looks like his style anyway.

CLARKY said:
OK here it is.no cheatting!nobody must see the adress of the pic...it would be too easy.
be fair.
batman.jpg

Tom Lyle?

Kleric -not Mark Bagley.but I was looking 4 one of his pics when I found this one.

Cobblepot -not Tom Lyle.

his first name is Brett ........ .

YEAH!Bravo!
Brett Booth!It was difficult!U have to admit it's a cool pic, isn't it?
U're good!your turn now!

This thread gives me an idea. Here's a possible story for the comics: Flash forward to the future. Bruce Wayne has retired as Batman. However, he runs an academy to train people to be Batmen. First they start out as Robins, then when the time is right, they graduate to Batmen. Therfore, you have whole squads of Batmen and Robins to fight crime. They could all have cool, different costumes and maybe a couple of the people would have different attributes and abilities besides the normal ones you associate with Batman and Robin. And the current Robin could be the new main Batman maybe. I know, this sounds a little bit too X-Men, doesn't it?

KingOfDreams said:
This thread gives me an idea. Here's a possible story for the comics: Flash forward to the future. Bruce Wayne has retired as Batman. However, he runs an academy to train people to be Batmen. First they start out as Robins, then when the time is right, they graduate to Batmen. Therfore, you have whole squads of Batmen and Robins to fight crime. They could all have cool, different costumes and maybe a couple of the people would have different attributes and abilities besides the normal ones you associate with Batman and Robin. And the current Robin could be the new main Batman maybe. I know, this sounds a little bit too X-Men, doesn't it?

WTF??

um... no. and no. and no.

KingOfDreams said:
Been done. It was a prestige story with art by Norm Breyfogle.

Blueberry, U seem to know a lot of penciller!Isn't it your turn to post a pic?I've read that U have a difficult one.Let's see!

That one is Mike Mignola, again. And this one?
Batman05.jpg

You'll never get it. So an easy one, too.

Batmanquat.jpg

the first one looks like DKR bats, but then again, Miller uses Sweet details :up:

harley said:
bill sienkiewicz?
Yes, the easy one is Bill Sienkiewics. That's a panel from the Lapham/Sienk story that we'll probably never see in print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"