an army of batmen!!

So it is my turn : here it is :
J_batman.jpg

Thank you clarky for hosting my picture.

I give you a clue : it is during the 90es.

yes.exactly.Few years before being Mr I-hate-dc-and-I-don't-even-remember-what-is-dc .
you are good Blueberry!It is your turn now.Would you give us a hint for your hard pic?
(and repost it?)

Joe Q???
I would have never guessed it!!! His style looks so much different then on Sword Of Azrael.

Batman05.jpg

Hint 1: He'll be working in a Batman miniseries soon. A painted one.
Hint 2: You've never seen his Batman before, probably. But you might have seen his Robin. In plain clothes.

- Cobblepot : I think the arm of batman is typical of the daredevil of J.Quesada.But maybe is it more obvious now that U know the name.Personnally Except the arm&the legs I wouldn't have find....

- Antonello Blueberry : I don't know.Is the penciller still "famous"?Is it the penciller of Robin#1 back in the 90es?

harley said:
- Cobblepot : I think the arm of batman is typical of the daredevil of J.Quesada.But maybe is it more obvious now that U know the name.Personnally Except the arm&the legs I wouldn't have find....

- Antonello Blueberry : I don't know.Is the penciller still "famous"?Is it the penciller of Robin#1 back in the 90es?

That Batman wasn't that different from the Sword of Azrael, see the big eyes, the belt, the flapping cape.

The penciller in my image is a young artist, he just made some works for DC, in all his branches and will paint part of a miniseries during 2005. He's a friend of Jim Lee.

I don't know.Is he working 4 wildstorm studios?

harley said:
QUOTE]

The arms and legs with all their jugenstill styled lines should have given it away, but the facial expressions are so much different then in Sword Of Azrael.
Well it could have been the inker that changed that.

...Wait ...... I'm thinking.....robin in plain clothes? ......I don't know...wait...wait......

I love these songs.In what way does it remind U of "The final confrontation"?
Army of penguins/army of batmen?

CLARKY said:
I love these songs.In what way does it remind U of "The final confrontation"?
Army of penguins/army of batmen?
the military theme and sound of it. I just imagine some ridiculous, and not fully thought-out, situation where Batman fans are coming to the rescue for their hero for some odd reason or another. It's just a silly daydream I have. I have this hobby of listening to soundtracks and imagining things with the music. I'd go into detail with this "final confrontation" one but I don't want to embarrass myself. I posted something similar with the Dock-Ock suite on the first Spider-Man 2 various artists CD. I used my imagination, and that suite, to make a Juggernaut live-action movie sequence. I wrote it all down. The thread died from lack of interest.

Antonello Blueberry said:
Okay. Let's try something easier.
Batman06.jpg

I've never seen this before it looks like Bruce Timm could have done this.

It looks so familiar, almost like Infantino, but I have no idea.

The coloring and the simplicity reminds me Of Mazzuchelli, but then again it isnt..

Is it you Cobblepot?

Batman06.jpg

I agree with HenriDucard. Mazzuchelli?

No. It's one of the finest artists to come out in the eighties.
Another Batman from the same artist.
an218.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"