Anarchy much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperMonkey

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'm really kinda ticked off about the condition that fanfic's in right now. 800 + threads, about 2 of 'em currently active. 600 + "Ooh, look, I created a character, look how smart I am" threads.

And NO mods. No one gives a damn, we need to assign moderators to boards to ensure equal enforcment of the rules, not just focus on the movie and community boards. Fanfic needs to be cleaned up. Someone has to do it.

I know Malice ain't, Morg won't, Dew... might. WHO?

I'm really kinda ticked off about the condition that fanfic's in right now. 800 + threads, about 2 of 'em currently active. 600 + "Ooh, look, I created a character, look how smart I am" threads.

And NO mods. No one gives a damn, we need to assign moderators to boards to ensure equal enforcment of the rules, not just focus on the movie and community boards. Fanfic needs to be cleaned up. Someone has to do it.

I know Malice ain't, Morg won't, Dew... might. WHO?

ooooo....not very nice!
I just dont have time to read them all.
BUt that is actually a good idea.

what exactly are the rules of the fanfic section?

have they ever been specified?

if it's not a lot of craziness, i'd be interested

Pretty much the sane as others...but can be a little more liberal in the style of writing.

No offense but,... what have they done? Look's the same.

try reading the top posts? :confused:

Heeeelllllllllooooooo?

Anyone?

I am a little lost...Lobo is the mod now...whats the problem?

try reading the top posts? :confused:

Heeeelllllllllooooooo?

Anyone?

Next time use the report button, it's faster. It will alert all the mods and the ones online can deal with the problem

What are you bumping for? The fic boards are fine - Lobo's doing a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"