And the [Police] hits just keep on coming:

I know. So much for, "To protect and serve." :rolleyes:

Sure they needed to get him out of the chair for a search, I guess he probably isn't an angel by any means if he was there in the first place...
But to just dump him like he was a load of manure is awful.
As if they don't already feel enough out of control of their bodies.

Apparently it broke some of his ribs. I would think she would be charged with assault or endangerment or something of the kind. And how bad can he be? I mean, he's not a rapist or murderer. And anyway, she is not the judge and jury.

We have no idea how dangerous the guy was, or at least charged to be.

Uh...dude, he's in a WHEELCHAIR, and it looks like both his arms and legs are deformed. The only way he's going to hurt those officers if he runs over their feet.

The only way to be able to frisk a paraplegic is to get him out of the wheelchair.

Then wouldn't it be just as effective to just pull him into a standing position like they do later on in the video? It'd get the job done, and wouldn't harm another human being simply to prove their superiority to this handicapped man.

You know, if police officers started treating people as...people, and not subhumans that they have control over, I'm certain more people would respect them. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"