Angle vs samoa joe, gonna be awesome

Fading

---
Reaction score
So anyone else who watches wrestling watch TNA last night? Was awesome, Angle finally showed up and fought some with Joe. -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnpp2VFO-VA

Then after the shows off they debut Jericho's band Fozzy's new song. Rumor's are Jericho's gonna join TNA, and finally part time wrestle again :).

Also a bit ticked to find out Vince has semi lied again on why Angle left. Just like how he screwed Brett, apparently from Angle's mouth Vince wouldn't let him have time off when he asked earlier, then when he got burnt out from nearly 250+ wrestling shows a year Vince fired him. Then to put a positive spin he says it was for the best for Angle, then sec Angle joins TNA Vince badmouths him.

Anyway can't wait til Samoa Joe wins the title and Kurt Angle fights him for it, gonna be awesome :). Haven't marked to a wrestling match like this since I was a teen during the Austin attitude era.

It is gonna be so awesome!

p.s. When did the Austin Attitude era end?:huh: I thought it was still goin'.

What the hell is Kurt Angle doing in TNA? I thought he quit wrestling to rest and spend time with his family before he came back to WWE?

I miss Y2J the walls of Jericho was a move I loved to put on my cousin when she pissed me off :(

Tony Montana said:
I miss Y2J the walls of Jericho was a move I loved to put on my cousin when she pissed me off :(

You're the man now dog!!!

Super_Child said:
What the hell is Kurt Angle doing in TNA? I thought he quit wrestling to rest and spend time with his family before he came back to WWE?

Well it depends on who you believe. If you believe Vince then Angle was a drug addict who refused time off, and was forced to leave for his own health. Then he said they left on good terms, then said Angle was an ass or something like that, as he now is saying Angle left on bad terms kinda.

If you believe Angle, then he said he got off of Pain Killers for a bit and asked for time off. Vince refused because he wanted Angle to push hard in ECW, and then told Angle "An Olympic Gold medal and a cup of coffee don't mean ****". Then ended up firing him.

Trust me, this is far better for Angle. WWE was literally working him to death with over 250 or so shows a year with no time off. In TNA Angle will work maybe 4 shows a month tops, have next to no travel time as TNA typically stays in one spot. Also he said he's getting along better with his wife now that he has more time to stay home.

Erzengel said:
You're the man now dog!!!
She had it coming one time I held her in it for five min. stright without letting up. I feel bad for doing that now though. She cried.:csad:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
It is gonna be so awesome!

p.s. When did the Austin Attitude era end?:huh: I thought it was still goin'.

Well maybe it didn't end, I'm honestly not sure lol.

I will say for anyone that watched RAW, that was akward lol. Johnny Nitro is one of the worst ppl on a mic in wrestling, and it surprised me that I actually wanted him back on the mic when Kevin Federline showed up and started talking promoting his CD.

Gah, how anyone can sit and watch that crap is beyond me. What a mindless passtime.

ventura1_profile.jpg

jag

lazur said:
Gah, how anyone can sit and watch that crap is beyond me. What a mindless passtime.

Honestly it's no different than anything else on TV. It has plots, characters, story lines, action. WWE does shock value in spades.

Me, I've liked it since I was a kid. Me and my friends would all chip in $5 on a PPV and order pizza and watch WWF together. Then it got bigger groups of ppl when we got older and had to find a larger room, and introduced beer to it, and not just pizza but nachos and ****. To me it's just fun to watch, I don't try to overthink it.

FadingCB said:
Well it depends on who you believe. If you believe Vince then Angle was a drug addict who refused time off, and was forced to leave for his own health. Then he said they left on good terms, then said Angle was an ass or something like that, as he now is saying Angle left on bad terms kinda.

If you believe Angle, then he said he got off of Pain Killers for a bit and asked for time off. Vince refused because he wanted Angle to push hard in ECW, and then told Angle "An Olympic Gold medal and a cup of coffee don't mean ****". Then ended up firing him.

Trust me, this is far better for Angle. WWE was literally working him to death with over 250 or so shows a year with no time off. In TNA Angle will work maybe 4 shows a month tops, have next to no travel time as TNA typically stays in one spot. Also he said he's getting along better with his wife now that he has more time to stay home.

Well thats good I suppose. If Its Angles side of the story thats true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"