• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

animated batman idea...

anrrd_2

YA POOZERS!
Reaction score
i recently had an idea for an animated batman mini series that i think alot of older fans would enjoy....

given this new fad of making pg-13 animated movies based on comic heroes, i thought it would be amazing if D.C. was to bring back the old Batman: the animated series as an 8 part mini series (hour long episodes, maybe more than just 8) that would cover what had happened to bruce and everyone else since the time of the shows cancelling. for example, it would portray barbara getting shot and becoming oracle, the introduction of cassandra cain and stephanie brown (and eventually her death). i also had the idea to bring in red hood as a villian and then have a flashback episode showing that there WAS a jason todd/robin in this batman storyline...but bruce never spike of it because it was too painfull. it would be the same animation, the same voices, everyhting, but as a pg-13 series...so it would bring back the attention of all those who loved the series but have "matured" passed it, but would not be so adult oriented that it would not appeal to younger (not too young:cwink:) audiences.

not bad...

i'd like some sort of animated bridge between TAS and TNBA...they did a comic book series called "The Batman Adventures: The Lost Years"..but i'd like to see it animated

im talking about post TNBA events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"