Animation Realities 101

If SSM does get cancelled, which it probably will, I'll more or less be happy about it. Its a shame TAS didn't have the budget to deliver consistent animation, but at least it tried. And for trying, it will be remembered for a long time where this show will only live on in the minds of people who pretend to know about animation and big old button enthusiests. Hurrmmm.

If SSM does get cancelled, which it probably will, I'll more or less be happy about it. Its a shame TAS didn't have the budget to deliver consistent animation, but at least it tried. And for trying, it will be remembered for a long time where this show will only live on in the minds of people who pretend to know about animation and big old button enthusiests. Hurrmmm.

Right... I'm only pretending to know. You caught me. /sarcasm

Just come out and call me a liar, come on, say it.

Alright then. Go away and don't come back. Obviously you are too good for us, and since you don't like the show, you won't watch it again. So you won't have anything to discuss.

But you won't. You'll watch every episode. And you'll be back here, complaining. Again and again and again.

So who wins here? The people that enjoy this show, or the guy that hates the show but watches it and complains about it week after week?

Hey guys, animation should be more like it was in the old days! You know, like this!

transformers.jpg

Oh wait. That's stiff, boring and outdated. :dry:

This is the standard today's cartoons should aspire. Great designs and still fluid.

Great post, Sarcastic Fan. :up:

Everybody draws differently. Sean "Cheeks" Galloway draws his own style and he draws the way he likes to. He doesn't add much detail, but it still looks fantastic. Why is that such a bad thing?
agreed, and i look at it this way, if i can handle Hamberto Ramos' work, I can handle Sean's work

i hate that guy, his reaction to stuff in marvel fits his title"decomposing" in other words dead, it doesn't mean jack schitt, frist things related to SM3 and now this.
if he wants to make guitared jokes about someone creating a negative character now he might as well go all the way back to when Marvel came up with THE NEGATIVE ZONE.

i hate that guy, his reaction to stuff in marvel fits his title"decomposing" in other words dead, it doesn't mean jack schitt, frist things related to SM3 and now this.
if he wants to make guitared jokes about someone creating a negative character now he might as well go all the way back to when Marvel came up with THE NEGATIVE ZONE.
Let's stay on topic please.

I don't hate the show, I'm just not d-riding it like some young lovers out there. I just want it cancelled real soon so that Weisman will be remembered only for Gargoyles and Winx.

A show that I think is totally awful is Transformers: Animated, and I watch it never and posted in the forum prior to it airing and then one time after I finally caught an episode. In fact, SSM is one the best animated series on TV, and by that I of course mean the only tolerable one.

I like that dcompose gentleman but his eyes go too far into his skull.

I don't hate the show, I'm just not d-riding it like some young lovers out there. I just want it cancelled real soon so that Weisman will be remembered only for Gargoyles and Winx.

A show that I think is totally awful is Transformers: Animated, and I watch it never and posted in the forum prior to it airing and then one time after I finally caught an episode. In fact, SSM is one the best animated series on TV, and by that I of course mean the only tolerable one.

::Checks bio:: Oh, I see... you're 14. No wonder your posts are immature and make no sense.

Greg worked on WITCH. Not Winx.

Oh, and I want this show to continue, it's doing well, and more important than him being remembered just for "Gargoyles", he'll be able to feed and provide for his family.

Grow up, kid.

I completely disagree. I don't see how this show will be cancelled when it's doing so well and so many people, including me, love it. Just go check all the votes on the opinions of episodes. Also, Sarcastic Fan knows people and about animation, trust me. Calling him a liar is a 100% wrong thing to do.

The ratings are going through the roof, dude. There's no way they'd cancell a big sucess.

yea only thing we have to worry about is a season 3 getting made under 4kids. But its to early to worry about anything with 4kids taking control in the fall.

::Checks bio:: Oh, I see... you're 14. No wonder your posts are immature and make no sense.

Oh, and I want this show to continue, it's doing well, and more important than him being remembered just for "Gargoyles", he'll be able to feed and provide for his family.

Grow up, kid.
WITCH, Winx, they were both badass. I'm sure the Weis Man can provide for his family even if SSM got cancelled, I mean even Vince Russo managed to do that. I hope the show goes on long enough without 4kids intrusion to see some of the love triangle aspects that can cause possible entertainment value. I wonder if we'll ever even get to see Pete kiss Gwen or Harry onscreen.

WITCH, Winx, they were both badass. I'm sure the Weis Man can provide for his family even if SSM got cancelled, I mean even Vince Russo managed to do that. I hope the show goes on long enough without 4kids intrusion to see some of the love triangle aspects that can cause possible entertainment value. I wonder if we'll ever even get to see Pete kiss Gwen or Harry onscreen.

I can't understand a word you're trying to say.

Also, you're contradicting himself. In one post, you say you want the show canceled so that Greg will be remembered only for "Gargoyles" and now you say that you want the show to go on long enough without 4-Kids intruding.

Put the crack pipe down.

Grow up, kid.

Double pwned. Lol J/K -_-

Hey guys, animation should be more like it was in the old days! You know, like this!

transformers.jpg

Oh wait. That's stiff, boring and outdated. :dry:

I'd agree if the new Optimus Prime didn't look guitared and little more fluid than the original. Seriously, that Teen Titans style isn't doing the Transformers any favors. Most movement on that show is an exaggerated version of the whiplash effect seen in 300 drawn in front of swishing colors Pokemon is so well known for.

I'd agree if the new Optimus Prime didn't look guitared and little more fluid than the original. Seriously, that Teen Titans style isn't doing the Transformers any favors. Most movement on that show is an exaggerated version of the whiplash effect seen in 300 drawn in front of swishing colors Pokemon is so well known for.
That's funny, because I've heard it being praised for not resorting to that technique.

I can't understand a word you're trying to say.

Also, you're contradicting himself. In one post, you say you want the show canceled so that Greg will be remembered only for "Gargoyles" and now you say that you want the show to go on long enough without 4-Kids intruding.

Put the crack pipe down.
I changed my mind. I went through alot of character development this weekend. Sorry for being difficult to understand and contradicting himself, linguistics master.

I changed my mind. I went through alot of character development this weekend. Sorry for being difficult to understand and contradicting himself, linguistics master.

Whoops, horrible typo. Hate when that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"