Transformers Anniversary dvd!

This is only a week away and there are some other great youtubes plus some stuff on the official site.

I love the dirk diggler from boogie nights trying to do "the touch". We are very excited about this release in my house.

I'm very excited especially since one of the features is watching the movie with pop up trivia facts from TF nerds like me.

That review was really interesting, sounds like he really liked it.

I can't wait to see all the special features, I'm most excited about the trivia game. I hope they have a lot of good questions in it, all my family loves Transformers and that would be a fun game for us to play.

Hey if you want to get it insanely cheap? go to this site here
Add to cart, and put in the code NEWMEM96 in the coupon box and it comes to $9.58 with shipping. I did that on Tuesday and I got the confirmation email that day and it will arrive at my house on the 7th or the 8th (day after release). Hope you guys take advantage of that deal ;).

Hey that is a really good deal! Thanks for posting, I'll check it out. :woot:

Thanks McFly...that's a pretty sweet deal. Hope it doesn't take too long to ship.

HY GUYS, I JUST GOT BACK FROM BEST BUY, AND TO MY SURPRISE THEY HAD THE DVD,:eek::D:up: SO IF YOU LIVE IN MY AREA(MIAMI) GO TO THE BEST BUY NEXT TO THE 826 PALMETO EXPRESSWAY BEHIND 49TH STREET, THEY HAVE IT THERE IN THE ANIME SECTION, OH AND BY THE WAY THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY ROCKS!!!:D:up:

Got this email from the place with the TF dvd for 9.58

FamilyVideo.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: 221839
Thank you for ordering from www.familyVideo.com! We just wanted to let you know that the item(s) indicated below have shipped and should be arriving soon.

Thanks again for choosing www.familyVideo.com - we appreciate your business!
Detailed Invoice: http://shop.famvid.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=221839
Date Ordered: Monday the 30th of October, 2006

Products:
------------------------------------------------------
1 X Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Edition DVD (828768307991) = $13.59

even though it says 13.59 at the bottom it did take the 5 dollars off via the NEWMEM96 coupon code at checkout. I hope you all did that online preorder, i should get it on tues/wed :woot:

Hey congratulations, Guardian! I am so jealous that you got your copy early, I will have to wait.

It's good to hear people are getting the DVD, I read on a different board that someone heard a rumor that they were pushing back the release date so now I'm really relieved that other people are getting their orders.

well i got it today as the guy at the store said would be tues or wed. I cant wait to watch it later :D.

Has it been 20 years,my god? :(
I'd like to get that too.

i've watched it 3 times since yesterday....(theatrical version, first commentary, and with trivia pop ups)....and the decepticon magnet is rocking my fridge hard...which i must say was an amazing little bonus.

I picked it up Thursday. I cant believe how they cleaned up the picture quality. Very bright. Watching the trailer and t v spots was very nostalgic, I actually remembered them. Seeing the "lost" episode was also interesting, dont know why they never showed it in the states.

Has anyone found any of the easter eggs on either of the disks? Im coming up empty. :/

I just bought it,thanks for the link McFly. :)

I felt a bit jipped with their "colour correction".

My assumption of colour correction was that they would correctly colour animation (robots), ie. 2 of Blaster's cassette robots coming out the same colour instead of one being black and the other blue - I thought when they said "colour correction", they would fix the colours so one robot would be black and the other blue. Same with Rumble & Frenzy in the film as well as other animation flaws.

Those are all animation errors. Which have zero to do with the colour of the overall movie.

Yeah but it was colour in the animation that was wrong - like I said when I heard about it being "colour corrected" I didn't think that they would just brighten up the whole movie - I thought they'd fix those minor colour flaws in the animation.

Well Eject and Rewind (along with Rumble and Frenzy) are the same model with different colours. But it's pretty obvious they just doubled the animation. Plus going in and making those kinds of animation corrections would be really expensive.

Bought the DVD, and man, it was the first time that I saw Susan Blu in the flesh on the screen, and she looks good for her age!

Which leads me to this question: Who would win a political debate between Arcee (Transformers), Galadria (Visionaries) and Stormer (Jem)?

Anyway, back to the topic. I thought that they did a good job on the cleanup, and the Scramble City footage and toy commercials were cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"