Another Disney Casuality

What a way to die.

Why the hell would you even let a 4 year old on a roller coaster?

in Disneys California Adventure in california, the ride california screamin' the carts stalled right in the middle of the loop!!!!!

Spidey-Bat said:
Pretty much every Disney death is negligence on the victim's part; not the park's.

Well...except for the accidents on the Columbia and Big Thunder, both at Disneyland in California. Those two were clearly the park's fault.

Nightcrawlerguy said:
in Disneys California Adventure in california, the ride california screamin' the carts stalled right in the middle of the loop!!!!!

Due to the way rollercoasters function, I have a very hard time believing that.

Aqua Is Forever said:
I almost died on a teacup ride when I was 6 :(

the little swing door thing flung open, and I was sliding out of my belt :( :(

you wouldve been labeled as the biggest meek of all time....

**** those people. **** the parents for being so ****ing stupid. **** that old ****ing woman for even going on rides whenever she's an old ****. Shoulda ****in' known better. Don't blame anyone for anything. I hope those ****in' parents don't ****in' sue for being so ****ing stupid.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
p.s. Aerosmith "specially" recording music for a Disney ride is pretty un-cool. Not "Page+Puff" un-cool, but still...

They pretty much just "Walk this Way" rerecorded with different timing cues. It's a definite, "A paycheck? We'll take it!" sort of situation.

Batty for Bats! said:
**** those people. **** the parents for being so ****ing stupid. **** that old ****ing woman for even going on rides whenever she's an old ****. Shoulda ****in' known better. Don't blame anyone for anything. I hope those ****in' parents don't ****in' sue for being so ****ing stupid.
Funny, I'm reading this, and Mickey's voice is in my head saying all this.

Disney MGM is cursed by the frozen Walt Disney. :o

How saddening.

I've never been on a disney ride, and im not planning on it now. Millenium Force all the way

Tangled Web said:
Funny, I'm reading this, and Mickey's voice is in my head saying all this.

It was Donald Duck when I read it. :o

jag

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Disney MGM is cursed by the frozen Walt Disney. :o

How saddening.

Please tell me you are joking...and not dumb enough to fall for an Urban Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"