• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Another Disney Casuality

What a way to die.

Why the hell would you even let a 4 year old on a roller coaster?

in Disneys California Adventure in california, the ride california screamin' the carts stalled right in the middle of the loop!!!!!

Spidey-Bat said:
Pretty much every Disney death is negligence on the victim's part; not the park's.

Well...except for the accidents on the Columbia and Big Thunder, both at Disneyland in California. Those two were clearly the park's fault.

Nightcrawlerguy said:
in Disneys California Adventure in california, the ride california screamin' the carts stalled right in the middle of the loop!!!!!

Due to the way rollercoasters function, I have a very hard time believing that.

Aqua Is Forever said:
I almost died on a teacup ride when I was 6 :(

the little swing door thing flung open, and I was sliding out of my belt :( :(

you wouldve been labeled as the biggest meek of all time....

**** those people. **** the parents for being so ****ing stupid. **** that old ****ing woman for even going on rides whenever she's an old ****. Shoulda ****in' known better. Don't blame anyone for anything. I hope those ****in' parents don't ****in' sue for being so ****ing stupid.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
p.s. Aerosmith "specially" recording music for a Disney ride is pretty un-cool. Not "Page+Puff" un-cool, but still...

They pretty much just "Walk this Way" rerecorded with different timing cues. It's a definite, "A paycheck? We'll take it!" sort of situation.

Batty for Bats! said:
**** those people. **** the parents for being so ****ing stupid. **** that old ****ing woman for even going on rides whenever she's an old ****. Shoulda ****in' known better. Don't blame anyone for anything. I hope those ****in' parents don't ****in' sue for being so ****ing stupid.
Funny, I'm reading this, and Mickey's voice is in my head saying all this.

Disney MGM is cursed by the frozen Walt Disney. :o

How saddening.

I've never been on a disney ride, and im not planning on it now. Millenium Force all the way

Tangled Web said:
Funny, I'm reading this, and Mickey's voice is in my head saying all this.

It was Donald Duck when I read it. :o

jag

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Disney MGM is cursed by the frozen Walt Disney. :o

How saddening.

Please tell me you are joking...and not dumb enough to fall for an Urban Legend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"