Another SHH Exodus...

Hyping up the 'Exodus' was more fun than the actual time spent at CS, no offense to their 'nice little organized community' over there.

Yeah...without opening up my mouth too wide it felt very cold in terms of reception. I understand that the last time we were there we wore out our welcome, but the impression I got this time around was "you're welcome in, but you're not welcome". I don't call posting AIM convos where you're calling SHH members "*****es" and talking about making a whole seperate section during the migration when only 10 or so SHH members were actually posting during the entirely awkward migration a warm welcome, nor is getting all the topics we started closed down in vain attempt to make us friends with CS'ers who probably held many more side convos than just the one. I haven't forgotten about the disaster the last one ended up being at all, but if there's a better way to tell someone "eff off" without saying it aloud I feel the community did a really good job of doing so.

Well, whatever. I'm not trying to start anything up. It's just apparent that the next time this happens I'll just choose to be someplace else.

It wasn't that bad, was it? :(

Like I said last time:

SHH= public school
CS= private school

they're preppy and they don't like us, so there's no reason for us to "mingle"

Yeah, the forced minglation was a bit extreme.

I dunno. Maybe if the tables were turned, we might say the same things they did. I have seen situations where new comers here weren't always treated so nice. :(

man, the hype has broke down on me 3 or 4 times today, UGH!!

i've been passing the time over at CS Covington Preperatory I-V League Boards...even DL acts like a snob over there :o

Heh I ain't joining another site just for 2 days. I'll survive w/o the Hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"