Another TV show on the big screen: Veronica Mars!

Yeah, you said you got so nervous you walked out! :cmad:

Told you so. :o

i really don't get your love of Dick though.... he's an ass... and brainless... only time i ever liked him was when he showed up at Logan's door crying...

personally.. i hope the movie brings Duncan back ...

...everybody shutup:(

I dont know what to believe from you anymore, JLBats. I just dont know...

...everybody shutup:(

plus does it really matter if Enrico knew anything about the movie? Right now its just on a "to do list", Rob Thomas and Kristen Bell would be the first 2 people to know about it... over anyone else

in other knews, i friended (the real) Kyle Gallner (Beaver) on myspace today :)

i really don't get your love of Dick though.... he's an ass... and brainless... only time i ever liked him was when he showed up at Logan's door crying...

personally.. i hope the movie brings Duncan back ...
He's an ass you love to hate to love or something like that. Plus, I think before the series was ending they were going to take him to new interesting places.

He's an ass you love to hate to love or something like that. Plus, I think before the series was ending they were going to take him to new interesting places.

maybe... but i can't stand him... you think his fathers business corruption and brothers pychoness and suicide would have changed him a bit.

maybe... but i can't stand him... you think his fathers business corruption and brothers pychoness and suicide would have changed him a bit.
Did you pay attention to season 3 at all? THAT is exactly what the cataylst for his unproduced change was going to be.

Did you pay attention to season 3 at all? THAT is exactly what the cataylst for his unproduced change was going to be.

well the first half you see him realizing he's losing control of his life... but the last half he seems to revert back to his old self ....

Dick was the man.

And face facts people, this movie aint gonna happen.

well the first half you see him realizing he's losing control of his life... but the last half he seems to revert back to his old self ....
I think we just didn't see what was fully going on with Dick towards the end. There was obviously somethiing more going on with him. :o

I think we just didn't see what was fully going on with Dick towards the end. There was obviously somethiing more going on with him. :o

He's in denial of responsibilities and "growing up" they just hint at it. right now i'm watching the episode where his father comes back in it.. so maybe ill see some more stuff going on with him, but right now he needs a huge slap in the face.

its a good show.. Kevin Smith has said it's been the best show on television, Joss Whedon even said the show was so good it intimidates him as a writer.

and for those who are interested, it's on sale still $18 a season at target... thats a lil over $50 for all 3 seasons (which is about its regular price)

plus does it really matter if Enrico knew anything about the movie? Right now its just on a "to do list", Rob Thomas and Kristen Bell would be the first 2 people to know about it... over anyone else

in other knews, i friended (the real) Kyle Gallner (Beaver) on myspace today :)

Holy ****, I was joking, awesome news about your Myspace friend:down:huh:

The fact is that a producer and an actress saying they would be interested in doing a movie doesnt mean anything. THey would have to get their schedules to line up, which would be difficult as she is a rising star making guest appearance on a hit tv show, and he is currently running TWO tv shows, get other members of the cast back, at least Enrico and Jason Dohring. And the hardest part is they would have to convince a studio to give them millions of dollars to make a film version of a failed tv show. Veronica Mars has a strong cult following, but it is a SMALL cult following as well. THe studios know this and arent very anxious to sink their money into a film with small chances of succeeding.

Im not trying to be a jero or anything about it. Just not wanting to get my hopes up or anyone elses until something is set in stone. Personally I would absolutely love to see a VM movie.

The fact is that a producer and an actress saying they would be interested in doing a movie doesnt mean anything. THey would have to get their schedules to line up, which would be difficult as she is a rising star making guest appearance on a hit tv show, and he is currently running TWO tv shows, get other members of the cast back, at least Enrico and Jason Dohring. And the hardest part is they would have to convince a studio to give them millions of dollars to make a film version of a failed tv show. Veronica Mars has a strong cult following, but it is a SMALL cult following as well. THe studios know this and arent very anxious to sink their money into a film with small chances of succeeding.

You do realize it is not, nor nowhere near what is considered a "failed" tv show. Just because a show is canceled doesn't mean it failed. Veronica Mars and Freaks and Geeks are 2 EXTREMELY acclaimed shows in the entertainment industry that in some cases were before there time, or fallen victim to industry politics.

by the way.. just finished the last season.. :( gah... this show ended worse then Angel did :(. Angel at least went out on an ultimate battle, almost a fitting way to end the show.... VM ended with unanswered questions and anticipation towards the next season, and sadly is the only season of the 3 to end on somewhat of a cliff hanger :(

This...Must...Happen. Also, it should be rated R, and Kristen should get naked...for like, the whole movie...

Sorry to crush your (and probably mine) hopes and dreams but...probably not...

by the way.. just finished the last season.. :( gah... this show ended worse then Angel did :(. Angel at least went out on an ultimate battle, almost a fitting way to end the show.... VM ended with unanswered questions and anticipation towards the next season, and sadly is the only season of the 3 to end on somewhat of a cliff hanger :(

Well, there is an explanation for it. The third series ended with a fourth series in mind. If I'm not mistaken, the decision to end the show came only after the last episode was already filmed.

Well, there is an explanation for it. The third series ended with a fourth series in mind. If I'm not mistaken, the decision to end the show came only after the last episode was already filmed.

well... yeah ive known this.. they thought there would be a 4th season, the show went on hiatus for a little and just simply wasn't brought back after

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"