Endgame Any characters that you wished had screentime together but didn't? whether in ENDGAME

Spider-Man and Hulk - two of the classic figurehead characters who haven't ever shared any screen time together.

Dr Strange, Hulk and Valkyrie

De-aged Robert Redford, Michael Douglas and Michelle Pfieffer

Ant-Man and Spider-Man

Spider-Man and Cap where they're both on the same side.

In a film that was, partially, a celebration of the MCU's popularity it would've been nice and fitting if the two characters who, for ppl over a certain age comics fans or not, introduced Marvel to the world at large decades ago before the movies had shared a moment onscreen.

Also like others I wanted to see Stark react to Wakanda/Shuri.

We all have pairings and interactions we wished we’d seen but I think the only tragic missed opportunity was Nick Fury. This guy along with Stark started this whole thing. Fury should’ve delivered an epic speech at Stark’s funeral to punctuate this whole 10 year journey the two of them started.

Last edited:
Not sure big speech fits in with the spy thing but yeah I feel he should have been a little more prominent than he was.

idk, maybe some would say it's old hat or pandering or something, but I just wanted to see a scene that played to this:

Avengers-1.jpg

idk, maybe some would say it's old hat or pandering or something, but I just wanted to see a scene that played to this:

Avengers-1.jpg
when did Cap join the Avengers?

12 cents? Damn, people sure used their pennies back in the day.

when did Cap join the Avengers?

12 cents? Damn, people sure used their pennies back in the day.
Cap wasn't discovered frozen in ice until issue #4.

What is interesting is that Stan Lee did a sort of test run with a Human Torch solo story where Johhny Storm comes across a guy who was pretending to be Cap as a cover for his crimes. Essentially it was a test run to gauge reader enthusiasm for bringing Cap back permanently.

Was hoping we would see all types of team ups or at least scene shares.
Particularly Stark and Carol would have been nice to see their banter... What really upsets me is this was the last movie to give us any of these wish lists we all have... Now? Fahgetit.

After Civil War I was hoping that we'd get Stark and Bucky having a discussion about the fact that Bucky killed his parents and that Stark tried to kill him. Particularly some kind of forgiveness of Bucky by Stark.

It seems like there was way too much cover in terms of team ups. They could have done with an hour long connective short movie! I would have loved that. But the Russos I think did the best they could

Was hoping we would see all types of team ups or at least scene shares.
Particularly Stark and Carol would have been nice to see their banter... What really upsets me is this was the last movie to give us any of these wish lists we all have... Now? Fahgetit.
Eh... Captain America and Iron Man are now lucrative IPs which will continue to be mined for profit by Marvel/Disney in many different forms. Do we really expect AEG to be the last we EVER see of Steve Rogers and Tony Stark? These are super hero movies, based on comic book super heroes.

Of course stories always have it seem like "this is the end" for a character. At the moment that's where the story is... But I've lived through too many resurrections and comebacks in comics and pop culture in general, to have an attitude that this is the final word on both of those characters.

Captain Marvel and everybody else.
Rocket and Tony
Spider-Man and Cap.
Shuri and Tony
Shuri and Peter.

Growing up, I always liked the Captain America and Spider-Man relationship, and I'm sad that it was basically non-existent in the MCU. Tony and Peter worked great, but was a relatively late addition to the comics. I'm not saying I would trade the relationships, just wish they'd managed to establish something palpable between Cap and Peter beyond them both being from New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"