Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Any guesses on who Skye is after tonight's episodoe?

Gifford

Civilian
Reaction score
I'm thinking Skye is either Jessica Drew or Daisy Johnson/Quake. The latter would make sense with her father being Dr. Hyde. What do you think?

I'm thinking Skye is either Jessica Drew or Daisy Johnson/Quake. The latter would make sense with her father being Dr. Hyde. What do you think?

its gotta be quake now.....
and if Skye's dad is Dr. Zabo aka Hyde....
I'm sure they will tie him in as an inhuman....and Syke is a creation of his inhuman experiments

From what I have seen the most popular theories about the doctor and Skye at the moment are:

Calvin Zabo – Daisy Johnson
Maximus Boltagon– original character
Original character – Sarah Garza (who appeared in the comics shortly after Agents of SHIELD began, making her essentially an original character)
Original character – Abigail Brand
Jonathan Drew/Herbert Wyndham/original character – Jessica Drew
Original character – original character

At the moment I don't really have a solid theory, so I think I'll just wait and see.

Skye's dad = Star Lord's dad
Skye = Star Lord's sister
Star Lord = Skye's brother

her identity STILL hasn't been revealed?

Well we are just only a few episodes into the second season ;) .

Well we are just only a few episodes into the second season ;) .

Exactly. This was the mystery at the very start of the series. I assumed they would reveal it by the finale last season

They revealed other things. Besides, this wasn't a mystery from the first episode (the Skye mystery then was whether she was a traitor). It was arguably a mystery from Girl in the Flower Dress (she revealed she was interested in SHIELD because she wanted to find her parents), then there was the hint about the SHIELD agent being found dead (can't remember which episode). Then it didn't really kick into high gear until Seeds (episode 12) when they reveal she's an 0-8-4.

They've revealed more since then. There is merit to proper pacing. When the show has several mysteries all at once, they're not all going to get resolved all at once. What's up with Ward was mostly solved. Who the Clairvoyant was has been solved. How Coulson came back from the dead was solved but a new mystery was added to that.

What's up with May and what's up with Skye are the two big ones. That doesn't sound unreasonable to me. Shows with more than season don't have to resolve everything by the end of the first season.

Skye is too young to be the Starlord's Sis.
GOTG begin in '88 with a precise event and this event punch with the theory...

It has almost reached the point that I don't care who she is.

Every interaction she has with the team is just to be a counter point to the other agents, with a quip at every turn. (I suppose that could be argued for loads of the characters)

The Ward dynamic is interesting, because of Ward.

The Coulson dynamic is interesting, because we find out more about Coulson.

Is there a meta human called Plot Device?

Yeah the enigma with Skye is wearing thing now. I think the reveal will be huge, but they need to do it before Xmas

Skye could indeed be Daisy Johnson/Quake, or possibly an amalgamation of a couple of heroines like Quake and Jessica Drew. I'm very curious.

Skye could indeed be Daisy Johnson/Quake, or possibly an amalgamation of a couple of heroines like Quake and Jessica Drew. I'm very curious.

More dead bodies in his wake and the fact that Coulson was told of her father and that the word "monster" was used to tell of the carnage and death he brought about. Skye would be crazy not to turn the emotional page if she can but she has to be worried about any genetic traits and the fact that she "might be an alien." They have to fully follow where this takes them.

In the books, Daisy Johnson/Quake is now a key character in the new Winter Soldier book. She's his partner. Is Marvel keeping her on the front burner for a reason???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"