Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. What's the Spin-off going to be?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
I'm hearing about some sort of spin-off series. What is it going to be?

My guesses are either Thunderbolts or Secret Avengers.

Secret Avengers would be moving Mockingbird, Nick Fury, Quake and Deathlok to their own team so they stop hogging the spotlight and with Marvel and Sony sharing characters, Spider-Woman could also join.

Thunderbolts also seems like a good choice since it would be a show from HYDRA's perspective. The part that makes it unlikely is that Zemo won't be introduced until next year and the show is supposed to hit in the autumn so that creates continuity and scheduling issues. Then consider that Spider-Man won't appear in the MCU until next year which means no Green Goblin, Shocker, Mach, Venom or Scorpion or and Daredevil hasn't fought Bullseye yet. Mister Hyde and Hawkeye are the only major T-Bolts in the MCU so far and James Gunn also called dibs on T-Bolts as a feature film.

So if I had to pick, it'll probably be Secret Avengers. Since there's no War Machine film or even an Iron Man 4, I can also see Rhodey joining the team. Same goes for Hawkeye. It all depends on if Don Cheadle are willing do do TV. If so, Secret Avengers will have a pretty good lineup. All they're missing would be Taskmaster who most people suspect Grand Ward is going to become anyway.

Wow, I would LOVE a Secret Avengers series. ..too bad we couldn't have Kate Bishop as Hawkeye since i doubt Renner wouldn't agree to be a regular. I suppose Hunter would take Clint's role there, too. Jessica Drew! That would be so awesome. ..and she's owned by Marvel, not Sony.

I think Cheadle would agree to a limited run of shows like Agent Carter or his series for Showtime. I don't think Jackson would want to do regular episodes though.

I do have my fingers crossed for Ward being Taskmaster, that would be cool.

A Secret Avengers series would be awesome as would Ward as taskmaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"