Any new action figures coming out?

Ratcrawler

Superhero
Reaction score
After the Justice League wave? I really want a Harley Quinn cuz that oversized headdress is adorable!

Just no more figures of Robin with his freakishly large head.

I hope warner bros. come out an idea of doing a movie about these three superheroes (Batman, Batgirl, and robin) which show their origin on how they become heroes. Just like in old movie of batman who played by Michael keaton as Batman, Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl, and (i forgot the name of actor) robin.

I hope warner bros. come out an idea of doing a movie about these three superheroes (Batman, Batgirl, and robin) which show their origin on how they become heroes. Just like in old movie of batman who played by Michael keaton as Batman, Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl, and (i forgot the name of actor) robin.

This post makes abosolutely no sense. Please take an english class and try again.

You want an origin story? Watch Batman Begins for Batman, The Batman season 4 premiere for Robin, and The Batman season 3 premiere for Batgirl. Origin stories have been done one too many times for these characters.

What else can they really do with the series? At least the JL version characters are good, after a lot of ****ty variants, accessories, lameness. These are the best things to ever come out of The Batman series.

And finally an animated version of Hal Jordan. Geezus Christ why is this so hard to do?

Because he has the power to create any weapon imaginable and it's usually something lame like an umbrella or a giant hand ;)

It wasn't that lame on the show. And his constructs were a lot more interesting than mister blaster John Stewart on JL. All he did is blast people with it. What a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"