• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

any pawn stars fan here?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
is their any one watching pawn stars? it my favortie show itcome on mondays at 10:00pm on histroy channel then tuedday thur fridays at 7:00pm on lifetime. i enjoyed thisshowi seen allmost every epsdieo atlest two or three times. my favrotie when chum buys a hot air bollon. i like were rick buys
beat up old helcopter. i like the onewere they look at the batmobill.

I like the show. I went to the shop one time back in 07 just before they got the show. I met Rick and Pops. He was friends with one of my sales managers at the car dealership I worked for. Pops' personality was just like my manager's.

I watch it frequently but not as a matter of habit. It's often on the History Channel with their cousins, American Pickers and American Restoration although why they need "American" in the title is kind of silly to me. It's entertaining to see what kind of stuff people bring in for money and how much they think they can get versus what they'll get.

Its an entertaining show. Its fun to see what people bring in and to learn a little something about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"