Any Tips...

So i am still in high school, but I really want to get into film and become super famous. that has been my ambition for a while. does anyone have suggestions of how i could get into this a bit more? I am in canada so that may hinder it.:woot::woot::word::woot:

My suggestion would be to get a food blender- switch it on full and then hang your genitals in the path of the blades.

go to a Film school and make your own films. Make sure you are really into it and don't let other bring you down...The school i go to for film classes, some of the students arn't ambitious enough to make good movies. So that sometimes brings me down, but don't let others bring you down like that, you mostly have to do things by yourself if you have a dream porject, thats why there should only be one director.. not 5

16 mm film cameras are the best. they are Expensive, so use the schools, if they have them. Digital is ok, but i'd say go for an HD digital camera, not the crappy 200 dollar ones...but i still say Film cameras are the best.

New york film academy uses 35mm film cameras which is even better. :) i want to go there one day.

and remember the camera is your darling. She loves you, she wants to understand what is in your mind...so tell her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"