The Dark Knight Anybody else.....

gambit420 said:
Why can't they hire us to write the script?
We'd give so many little kids nightmares and get the government to increase the censorship to ridiculous levels with this stuff.

Think Devils Rejects meets Faces of death 3hrs long with Burton cinematography and soundtrack by Hans Zimmer,Danny Elfman and James Newton Howard.

Especially with Nolan directing it.
Get the minds behind Requiem for A Dream to make the film.

Seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing Batman actually torture somebody. A hardened criminal that isn't ruffled when Batman hangs him off a building. Something psychological, not just breaking bones.

Boom said:
You're right. I don't.

So that means I should hate the movie? I fail to see your logic :huh:.

You didn't seem to agree with my interperetation of Batman leaving Ra's to die. So I didn't know wether you were okay with what I was saying or what. He blew up a monestary and you weren't cool with that. So I didn't know what your position was............ Also I felt you were being a bit of a smartass so I felt compelled to try and be a little smartassy:word: . But for real, **** all that ------> R.I.P Jim Henson.

Nepenthes said:
Seriously, I wouldn't mind seeing Batman actually torture somebody. A hardened criminal that isn't ruffled when Batman hangs him off a building. Something psychological, not just breaking bones.

I was beginning to feel like the poor slob who plays D&D among a bunch of Halo lovers. Still wan't crazy bone breaking though.

Nepenthes said:

there's a great scene in alex ross' "Justice" series where batman is interrogating captain cold. and after just a few moments of threatening that we don't hear, a tearful cold gives up all the info. one of the leaguers says how good of a bluff bats is, then another points out that batman was wearing wonder womans lasso during the interrogation. he meant every word of it. i love that scene.

In my opinion, Batman should be kept in Nolan's film series just the way he is; dark, mysterious, threatening...yet he knows which lines to never cross. I was very shocked when they picked Heath Ledger for the "Clown Prince of Crime", but here's hoping he doesn't wind up trashing the character. I do look forward to more interaction with Gordon, Rachel, and Alfred. I also would like to see cameos by the Scarecrow and maybe even a certain criminal psychologist at Arkham...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"