Anyone else done with Apple?

After fighting most of my work day with Visual Studio, I've had it with Microsoft. :funny:

But sure, for consumers, go right ahead! :funny:

After fighting most of my work day with Visual Studio, I've had it with Microsoft. :funny:

But sure, for consumers, go right ahead! :funny:
VS works just fine here. :shrug: :oldrazz:

I'm starting to inch in that direction, though admittedly their support has been alright for the past couple of weeks.

I just got their iPhone 6S, and nothing I do will get notifications to work for an application like Facebook of Mail. My e-mails won't push through, requiring me to open the application before anything comes through, and on Facebook I seem to get the occasional notification to a comment I've made on someone else's post, and I saw one notification when someone posted something on a group, but I get nothing when someone comments on anything I've posted - not even a 1 next to the application icon.

That, I'm not as bothered about - but considering I do need to be able to see when my e-mails have come through, I'm getting extremely tired of finding no solution to Push not working. And no solution I've seen online will work.

Apple only made it as big as they did because the first iPhone was amazing, and to this day they continue to be the best consistent phones on the market. I mean, Microsoft wiped the floor with the iPad with the Surface.

I was anti-Apple for awhile, then I bought a 2012 21.5" iMac. Loved it for the last two years. Then El Capitan came and ruined my ****ing life. It's made my computer sluggish and some of my programs just flat out don't work anymore. My next computer purchase will definitely be a PC. Never again am I getting an iMac.

Can you roll back to pre-Yosemite?

Can you roll back to pre-Yosemite?

Probably. I'm gonna work on that tomorrow. It was sluggish with Yosemite, but El Capitan really makes it run slow. It's never a consistent slow, either. It comes and goes.

This was one of my more clever creations, if I do say.. .

BjaB5A0.jpg

All too easy... all ya gotta do is shift your perspective, slightly and beocmes ccrystal sclear

DUbdiCV.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"