Anyone else watch Batman (1989) on Bravo last night?

Bat Attack

Mirth
Reaction score
it was it's premiere on that channel. surprisingly they edited it very well for televison, alot of the cuts were small and the opening credits werent compressed as usual with tv airings. :up: still dosnt beat the dvd though. but its always fun to watch movies on tv sometimes.

Missed it.
Just like the AMC enhanced broadcast some months back.

:(

I watched my 2 Disc Special Edition DVD of Batman the other day. Batman Returns was on one of the Cinemax channels Thursday. I watched that.

I had the channel turned on but wasn't watching much of it, just letting the dialogue soak into my brain :p

One thing I hated was that Jack's line to Alicia, "I didn't ask" was cut. :cmad:

I watched all the way up till Bruce talks to Vicki and Knox cause I had to step outside for some Saturday night fun. But yeah the little edits kinda irked me since I know the movie practically by heart lol. For example.

Bruce: You got a great eye

Me: Some people say she has 2

But Knox never delivered that line :csad:

I had the channel turned on but wasn't watching much of it, just letting the dialogue soak into my brain :p

One thing I hated was that Jack's line to Alicia, "I didn't ask" was cut. :cmad:
That irritated me as well. One of my favorite quips from jack.

I caught the last half of the film. I crack up everytime the Joker falls off the cathedral. Almost as good as the Robocop ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"