Anyone had a crush on Catwoman growing up?

Michelle Pfeiffer was my first crush. :hrt:

While I didn't a crush on Catwoman while growing up I had one on Harley Quinn for many years.

Back in '89, when Batman was still in theaters, I remember watching the 1960's show on syndication on a nightly basis, along with my parents buying me a copy of Batman The Movie. And as much as I liked Julie Newmar, my initial Catwoman crush would definately go to Lee Meriwether.

I also distinctly remember being pleasantly surprised when I saw that Lee had appeared on a few episodes of the tv series as well. Just not in the Catwoman role of course.

Then in '92 I was watching E!'s Coming Attractions show, saw Michelle Pfeiffer in the role for the first time .... and not surprisingly, another Catwoman crush had started.

No. I grew up watching reruns of the 60s TV show. She didn't do anything for me. Michelle Pfeiffer was entertaining in BR though. I remember finding Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman attractive, though, as a kid. Don't think too deeply about that.

Back in '89, when Batman was still in theaters, I remember watching the 1960's show on syndication on a nightly basis, along with my parents buying me a copy of Batman The Movie. And as much as I liked Julie Newmar, my initial Catwoman crush would definately go to Lee Meriwether.

I also distinctly remember being pleasantly surprised when I saw that Lee had appeared on a few episodes of the tv series as well. Just not in the Catwoman role of course.

Then in '92 I was watching E!'s Coming Attractions show, saw Michelle Pfeiffer in the role for the first time .... and not surprisingly, another Catwoman crush had started.

Catwoman helped me grow up -- from Returns, Adrianne Barbeau's voice in the animated series, the Jim Balent comics (even Frank Miller's version from Year One). Yup, Catwoman and not ashamed one bit.

I was also in love with Babs Gordon as Batgirl and even more so after she became Oracle. Now there's a redhead to kill for.

Adrienne Barbeau's voice was seductive on Batman TAS no doubt.

Who else thought she looked hot in both blonde and brunette versions on TAS? I did when i was 11 when the show first aired as i noticed Selina looks like Michelle Pfeifer then when i read the Batman Adventures comics she decided to go back black as she found out the hair dye was animal made and then that's when i noticed her hair went black, sure it's short black but when i was 17 when i saw her with the black hair i didn't care as i thought she looked like Natassia Kinski with a bigger rack and i even fantasized about her when i saw that Cult of the Cat episode where she wore that lingerie.

Michelle has always been one of my boyhood crushes since i saw Ladyhawke in theaters when i was little. My jaw was dropped when i saw BR in theaters and she was hypnotic no doubt.

Wonder Woman here. Linda Carter's Wonder Woman. And I was a child. I wanted to do things to her that I wasn't able to imagine. Capture her, taking her to my hideout... then what. That woman stole my latent period away, I tell you.

Btw, do you know 'Linda' means "pretty" and it was her mother who called her that because she was Mexican, so she knew about the meaning of the name?

No doubt. Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman put alot of young boys through puberty.

No doubt. Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman put alot of young boys through puberty.

No kiddin' i dug Lynda Carter when i watched reruns of the 70s WW show in the mid 80s when i was 4 and 5 and i use to have dirty fantasies of her when i was a teenager.

Who else thought Catwoman with her long hair looked nice in the 90s comics? i do!

No kiddin' i dug Lynda Carter when i watched reruns of the 70s WW show in the mid 80s when i was 4 and 5 and i use to have dirty fantasies of her when i was a teenager.

Who else thought Catwoman with her long hair looked nice in the 90s comics? i do!

Yeah, that was how she looked when I pretty much started becoming consistent with reading comics. Its always been aces with me. :word:

Catwoman1038_zps07174db8.jpg

Yeah, that was how she looked when I pretty much started becoming consistent with reading comics. Its always been aces with me. :word:

Catwoman1038_zps07174db8.jpg

:woot: Oh baby that's what i like!

Say Lex, what do you think of Adrienne Barbeau's voice as her on TAS? perfect and seductive eh?

Michelle i always adored since i saw Ladyhawke in theaters as a kid and she stunned me with her portrayal of Catwoman.

Did you too thought Frank Miller's version was unattractive in Year One? i mean a shaved headed Selina? she looks too manly for my liking there.

Not on Catwoman, but on Julie Newmar, most definitely. But, TBH, it was from before she played Catwoman, my crush started earlier, when she played a sexy robot in a show called "Living Doll" (I think that's what it was called). When she later became Catwoman, that just reinforced a crush that was already there.

:woot: Oh baby that's what i like!

Say Lex, what do you think of Adrienne Barbeau's voice as her on TAS? perfect and seductive eh?

I remember being pleasantly surprised when I found out that Adrienne was providing the voice for Catwoman. Yes.

Did you too thought Frank Miller's version was unattractive in Year One? i mean a shaved headed Selina? she looks too manly for my liking there.

I personally wasn't a fan of the whole dominatrix scene, but if we're talking about solely her appearance, well, I'll just say I much prefer Jim Aparo's rendition more appealing. :cwink:

IMHO Julie Newmar Catwoman and Linda Carter WW are the hottest women ever. I've always liked Anne Hathaway as well so that was good casting for me as well. I want a Hot Toys Carter WW and Newmar Catwoman.

Not on Catwoman, but on Julie Newmar, most definitely. But, TBH, it was from before she played Catwoman, my crush started earlier, when she played a sexy robot in a show called "Living Doll" (I think that's what it was called). When she later became Catwoman, that just reinforced a crush that was already there.

images

She is a sex goddess of the 60's!

I remember being pleasantly surprised when I found out that Adrienne was providing the voice for Catwoman. Yes.

I personally wasn't a fan of the whole dominatrix scene, but if we're talking about solely her appearance, well, I'll just say I much prefer Jim Aparo's rendition more appealing. :cwink:
I agree with that.

images

How about Lee Meriwether? i rented the movie when i was 8 as i was getting into Batman and i noticed her in the movie as Kita/Catwoman and she looked fine, she even had a nice booty and a fine body to go with it. :woot:

images

images

Which version of Selina on TAS was hotter? blonde or brunette? personally it doesn't matter, yet her blonde version looks kind of like a 50's playboy centerfold where the brunette version looks like Natassia Kinski from Cat People with a bigger rack, :cwink:. That one is from one of my fave episodes "Cult of the Cat" and i was 17 when i saw that episode on WB and i thought she looked fine there as i recalled fantasizing about her, lol. I do remembered when i first saw her when the show first aired on Fox i said "Wow, she looks like Michelle's version".

Linda and Julie were perfect for their roles and who knew they made the roles perfectly.

images

Your so right Lex to agree with me that this version is unattractive, i dunno what Frank Miller was thinking to make her look like Sinead O'Conner.

images

Michelle looked good in glasses don't you guys think so? i love the sexy secretary look some chicks have and makes them attractive.

images

Who thinks Eartha's version is quite decent? she had a purr-like voice that made her sound catty you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"