Anyone remember THUNDER SUB ???

Bapman

Sidekick
Reaction score
It was this DAMN DAMN old cartoon.
I remember it from the days of the 5 LION VOLTRON.
THUNDER SUB was about this Subcarrier... with a subattached right underneath it.
Don't remember much about it BUT I remember it being connected with STAR BLAZERS aka BATTLESHIP YAMATO.
STAR BLAZERS was sequel to tht.
Sooo anyone remember tht ???

sound like something i saw in a voltron cartoon alright but i don't think it was the one with the lions i seem to remember one with space ships vaguely

It was a Submarine that looked like an Aircraft Carrier n had ANOTHER sub attached underneath.

THANKS MAN !!!
I was CRAZY for this series whn I was a kid... saw the entire thing... n was really sad.

MEN I LOVED THAT CATOON BACK IN THE DAY!! Remeber how it had to shut down just to blast its secret weapon. And that little sub was Tempest JR. not to be messed with by the way! I was just thinking about the theme song out of nowhere today. I know I sound old and bitter but those were the days toonz nowadays just dont make ant sense for the most part. G force was cool too!

Hi,
thundersub is a bit old school. think of the present. have you seen final fantasy 7: Advent Children? if not please i advice you to spend the next free time you have to look for it, it will most assuredly blow your mind.

Regards:
Hank Freid

>=<((((('> >=<((((('> >=<((((('>

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back