• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone seen Weirdsville?

turtlefocker

Superhero
Reaction score

I just caught it on T.V. Never heard of it before. From the director of "pump up the volume" and "empire records"... two films I haven't seen. Anyway I enjoyed this low-budget "comedy" and really liked it's unpredictability. Its a very inventive movie and like I said unpredictable.

Trailer looks like **** compared to the movie... but then I'm not sure how the film would fair under repeat viewings. It's not a classic or anything, and isn't really memorable in any way but while it lasted it held my attention.

I remember seeing the trailer, didnt realize it made it to tv already. Kinda wanted to check it out, usually like really mind-numbing comedies which this appeared to be. I liked Empire Records too

I saw this at blockbuster today and thought about renting it. I think it looks like an ok movie . I would like to see it anyway though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"