Never Before Seen Info About Ultraviolet!

Equilibrium is simply an overrated movie that fanboys like to drool over.

I love Equilibrium but you cant compare this movie to Equilibrium. Even if you like Equilibrium dont see this movie. Its horrible. The worst movie ever and i can bet you that everyone who saw it walked out. I know I did

matt2324 said:
-In the scene where we saw Violets ass it really wasnt Milla. It was acctually a stunt double.
Disappointing if true.

Equilibrium was what made me wanna watch Ultraviolet. Admittedly, some scenes were visually beautiful. But overall, the movie inhaled spheres.

But to say that it's the worst movie on screen since Catwoman, I urge you to watch Aeon Flux and Domino.

Gammy v.2 said:
Is it really THAT bad or is it just "trendy" to hate it?

I was hoping for the movie to be cool as hell, and I loved the trailer. But watching the finished product excrutiating. It really is a very bad movie. Almost Sci-Fi channel movie bad.

I would like to read the first script. If there's ever gonna be a Director's Cut they also need to redo all the CGI. It was horrible. Almost Immortel (ad vitam) bad.

I'm a big milla fan,but this movie was just, well words cant decribe how bad i felt after leaving this movie..at least the fight scenes made up for it

Sony took nearly 30 minutes out, so I blame Sony.
you think leaving those 30 minutes in the movie would have made it better? i thank Sony for taking those 30 minutes out. they saved 30 minutes of my time! if they had left those 30 minutes in there then it would have been MORE of the same crap....so if you look at it from a quantity standpoint, the film would've been even crappier.

I haven't seen this, don't plan to, but yesterday I was watching Spider-man on TBS or TNT, and UV came on after. The opening music sounded nearly identical to the SM theme, I thought it was sad.

Equilibrium was pretty bad until about halfway through.

If this is worse, I'll pass happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"